Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | LZ1JZ QSL-Print Help

Reviews Summary for LZ1JZ QSL-Print
LZ1JZ  QSL-Print Reviews: 239 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $65.00 per 1000
Description: QSL Service.
More info: http://www.lz1jz.com

You can write your own review of the LZ1JZ QSL-Print.

W4RIG Rating: 5/5 May 9, 2014 16:17 Send this review to a friend
Repeat Business  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Tony does a great job on these cards - I'm a repeat customer and his service and communication is quick and responsive - the only drawback is the 4-6 weeks it takes to get them from Bulgaria to the US, but the price and quality are just fine - well worth the wait

DK7LX Rating: 5/5 Oct 12, 2013 04:41 Send this review to a friend
Second To None!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had my cards printed by Tony since 2006 now. I have tried several of the "famous" printers over the years, yet there is none who can beat Tony´s service and quality. Do you need an experienced printer, highest quality, a creative brain, a helpful hand for the design and all of that for a great fare? Then you have to go for LZ1JZ!

N5YG Rating: 5/5 May 20, 2012 10:33 Send this review to a friend
Nice  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was my second order from Tony in two years. Just received my cards Friday and I am very pleased. The design and color are great and met my expectations. Delivery time from order to mailbox was 6 weeks but worth the wait. Thanks Tony

YO7LCX Rating: 5/5 Jan 2, 2012 00:38 Send this review to a friend
Good quality QSL's  Time owned: more than 12 months
I talked before with Tony about my desire. I sent him my pictures and he made the templates of QSL's He sent it me for approval. In two weeks I received the package with QSL's. Good quality, low cost, fast printed and shipment. I highly recommend him!
Cornel - YO7NW (ex. YO7LCX)

W1NDY Rating: 5/5 Jul 31, 2011 20:05 Send this review to a friend
Great product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I like my cards to reflect my QTH, and was looking for another print source. Tony came through with the back card design I liked, and we quickly agreed on the specialized font/color for the front. At $65 per 1,000 I was really happy with the quality. As a plus, a ham friend of Tony's brought my cards back from Friedrichshafen, so they were here in really short time, and at no additional cost. Highlhy recommend, card can be seen on QRZ.

SM4OTI Rating: 5/5 Aug 31, 2010 22:05 Send this review to a friend
High quality printing  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Made the design myself. Full color front page and greyscale on the back. E-mailed the front and back to Tony and received my QSL-cards a few weeks later. Very nice glossy front page. Like a photo. Greyscale at the back and cristal clear printing. Very competitive price too! I can highly recommend Tony.

73 de Stefan, SM4OTI

W5EHM Rating: 5/5 Jul 16, 2010 13:29 Send this review to a friend
Perfect Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
When I received my cards from Tony I was concerned with the background color and thickness of the card stock. I advised Tony of this and he immediately stated he would print more cards on a thicker card stock and change the color. I received my new cards today and they are PERFECT! The packaging also provided the necessary protection for cards that would travel several thousand miles. Tony did EXACTLY what he promised and in my view is a QUALITY printer and one I would highly recommend.

Mike / W5EHM

N4GG Rating: 5/5 Mar 25, 2010 05:56 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
Great price, great service, great quality. Fast email replies too - Tony is always on the ball. I don't know what more anyone could ask?

OE3SGU Rating: 5/5 Sep 1, 2009 04:07 Send this review to a friend
perfect  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Tony is reliable, fast and the prices are ok. The quality of the cards is superb. What else do you want?

NA7US Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2009 09:09 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality QSLs  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Tony is great. Give him your pictures and he will set them the way you want or you can let him work with them. I let him work with mine and he sized them perfectly and placed them in the best spot. He also chose the font and the color for the callsign. He then sends it for your approval. And the cost is even better than most for this quality. I highly recommend him!