Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | LZ1JZ QSL-Print Help

Reviews Summary for LZ1JZ QSL-Print
LZ1JZ  QSL-Print Reviews: 244 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $65.00 per 1000
Description: QSL Service.
More info: http://www.lz1jz.com

You can write your own review of the LZ1JZ QSL-Print.

SM4OTI Rating: 5/5 Aug 31, 2010 22:05 Send this review to a friend
High quality printing  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Made the design myself. Full color front page and greyscale on the back. E-mailed the front and back to Tony and received my QSL-cards a few weeks later. Very nice glossy front page. Like a photo. Greyscale at the back and cristal clear printing. Very competitive price too! I can highly recommend Tony.

73 de Stefan, SM4OTI

W5EHM Rating: 5/5 Jul 16, 2010 13:29 Send this review to a friend
Perfect Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
When I received my cards from Tony I was concerned with the background color and thickness of the card stock. I advised Tony of this and he immediately stated he would print more cards on a thicker card stock and change the color. I received my new cards today and they are PERFECT! The packaging also provided the necessary protection for cards that would travel several thousand miles. Tony did EXACTLY what he promised and in my view is a QUALITY printer and one I would highly recommend.

Mike / W5EHM

N4GG Rating: 5/5 Mar 25, 2010 05:56 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
Great price, great service, great quality. Fast email replies too - Tony is always on the ball. I don't know what more anyone could ask?

OE3SGU Rating: 5/5 Sep 1, 2009 04:07 Send this review to a friend
perfect  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Tony is reliable, fast and the prices are ok. The quality of the cards is superb. What else do you want?

NA7US Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2009 09:09 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality QSLs  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Tony is great. Give him your pictures and he will set them the way you want or you can let him work with them. I let him work with mine and he sized them perfectly and placed them in the best spot. He also chose the font and the color for the callsign. He then sends it for your approval. And the cost is even better than most for this quality. I highly recommend him!

MI0SAI Rating: 5/5 Mar 13, 2009 09:23 Send this review to a friend
super fast service and delivery  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I ordered 6000 qsl's from tony on the friday and received them in the post the following thursday,what a fast turn around would recommend to anyone. unbelievable value and quality. thanks again tony 73 gl simon mi0sai

N7ZM Rating: 5/5 Feb 9, 2009 14:42 Send this review to a friend
Great QSL Cards!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I just received my 3rd order for QSL cards from Tony LZ1JZ. He copied a design I had drawn up in the 90's and has added a few logos I wanted. His prices can't be beat and the quality is excellent.

K2HN Rating: 5/5 Nov 6, 2008 11:29 Send this review to a friend
Another satisfied customer!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
If your looking for new cards Tony is hard to beat. I had a rather complicated photo card arrangement and he put it together easily and made it look great. No fuss, no muss. Communication is excellent, pricing is fair, quality is excellent, shipping was fast.

LA8UHA Rating: 5/5 Oct 18, 2008 14:07 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered 4000 cards from Tony and experienced nothing but excellent communication as well as service. Fair price which would be hard to beat. The quality of the cards; EXCELLENT!

You can't go wrong ordering from this fellow!:)

AC7DX Rating: 5/5 Jun 24, 2008 15:03 Send this review to a friend
Again...GREAT!  Time owned: months
Just received another great batch of cards from Tony. Great communications, printing and shipping.
Its so refreshing to have a printer that prints the proper color you send him and also follows your instructions.
Thanks Tony