Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | LZ1JZ QSL-Print Help

Reviews Summary for LZ1JZ QSL-Print
LZ1JZ  QSL-Print Reviews: 243 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $65.00 per 1000
Description: QSL Service.

You can write your own review of the LZ1JZ QSL-Print.

W5EHM Rating: 5/5 Jul 16, 2010 13:29 Send this review to a friend
Perfect Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
When I received my cards from Tony I was concerned with the background color and thickness of the card stock. I advised Tony of this and he immediately stated he would print more cards on a thicker card stock and change the color. I received my new cards today and they are PERFECT! The packaging also provided the necessary protection for cards that would travel several thousand miles. Tony did EXACTLY what he promised and in my view is a QUALITY printer and one I would highly recommend.

Mike / W5EHM
N4GG Rating: 5/5 Mar 25, 2010 05:56 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
Great price, great service, great quality. Fast email replies too - Tony is always on the ball. I don't know what more anyone could ask?
OE3SGU Rating: 5/5 Sep 1, 2009 04:07 Send this review to a friend
perfect  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Tony is reliable, fast and the prices are ok. The quality of the cards is superb. What else do you want?
NA7US Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2009 09:09 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality QSLs  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Tony is great. Give him your pictures and he will set them the way you want or you can let him work with them. I let him work with mine and he sized them perfectly and placed them in the best spot. He also chose the font and the color for the callsign. He then sends it for your approval. And the cost is even better than most for this quality. I highly recommend him!
MI0SAI Rating: 5/5 Mar 13, 2009 09:23 Send this review to a friend
super fast service and delivery  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I ordered 6000 qsl's from tony on the friday and received them in the post the following thursday,what a fast turn around would recommend to anyone. unbelievable value and quality. thanks again tony 73 gl simon mi0sai
N7ZM Rating: 5/5 Feb 9, 2009 14:42 Send this review to a friend
Great QSL Cards!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I just received my 3rd order for QSL cards from Tony LZ1JZ. He copied a design I had drawn up in the 90's and has added a few logos I wanted. His prices can't be beat and the quality is excellent.
K2HN Rating: 5/5 Nov 6, 2008 11:29 Send this review to a friend
Another satisfied customer!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
If your looking for new cards Tony is hard to beat. I had a rather complicated photo card arrangement and he put it together easily and made it look great. No fuss, no muss. Communication is excellent, pricing is fair, quality is excellent, shipping was fast.
LA8UHA Rating: 5/5 Oct 18, 2008 14:07 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered 4000 cards from Tony and experienced nothing but excellent communication as well as service. Fair price which would be hard to beat. The quality of the cards; EXCELLENT!

You can't go wrong ordering from this fellow!:)

AC7DX Rating: 5/5 Jun 24, 2008 15:03 Send this review to a friend
Again...GREAT!  Time owned: months
Just received another great batch of cards from Tony. Great communications, printing and shipping.
Its so refreshing to have a printer that prints the proper color you send him and also follows your instructions.
Thanks Tony
N0MUD Rating: 5/5 Mar 31, 2008 12:40 Send this review to a friend
Excellent QSL Cards  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've had my QSL cards from Tony since June 2003. Since that time I've moved and instead of ordering new cards with my new address I just use address labels over the old address and it works just fine. My cards are still perfect from the day I ordered them and when it will be time to reorder cards it will be from Tony. The price is just right for the amount of cards I ordered, which was 1,000 cards and $65.00 for the cards and $10.00 for shipping. The damage to the packing box was minimal and not Tonys fault, it was the shipping company. Because it has been five years I don't remember how they arrived. Just take a look at his web site, if you know what you want on your cards, just contact Tony and he will finalize your design and you will be totally impressed. But you need to hurry, with cycle 24 coming your going to need your cards so that you can QSL your contacts. I am working on my WAS award with only 10 left and it's nice to have a professional card to send out instead of a home made card or using a generic card from HRO or some other place, there is just no pizazz with a generic card. The design is right and the price is right so do it now. Contact Tony and get yours started to beat the rush.

73s, Mike, NØmud