Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | LZ1JZ QSL-Print Help

Reviews Summary for LZ1JZ QSL-Print
LZ1JZ  QSL-Print Reviews: 239 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $65.00 per 1000
Description: QSL Service.
More info: http://www.lz1jz.com

You can write your own review of the LZ1JZ QSL-Print.

MI0SAI Rating: 5/5 Mar 13, 2009 09:23 Send this review to a friend
super fast service and delivery  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I ordered 6000 qsl's from tony on the friday and received them in the post the following thursday,what a fast turn around would recommend to anyone. unbelievable value and quality. thanks again tony 73 gl simon mi0sai

N7ZM Rating: 5/5 Feb 9, 2009 14:42 Send this review to a friend
Great QSL Cards!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I just received my 3rd order for QSL cards from Tony LZ1JZ. He copied a design I had drawn up in the 90's and has added a few logos I wanted. His prices can't be beat and the quality is excellent.

K2HN Rating: 5/5 Nov 6, 2008 11:29 Send this review to a friend
Another satisfied customer!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
If your looking for new cards Tony is hard to beat. I had a rather complicated photo card arrangement and he put it together easily and made it look great. No fuss, no muss. Communication is excellent, pricing is fair, quality is excellent, shipping was fast.

LA8UHA Rating: 5/5 Oct 18, 2008 14:07 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered 4000 cards from Tony and experienced nothing but excellent communication as well as service. Fair price which would be hard to beat. The quality of the cards; EXCELLENT!

You can't go wrong ordering from this fellow!:)

AC7DX Rating: 5/5 Jun 24, 2008 15:03 Send this review to a friend
Again...GREAT!  Time owned: months
Just received another great batch of cards from Tony. Great communications, printing and shipping.
Its so refreshing to have a printer that prints the proper color you send him and also follows your instructions.
Thanks Tony
Ron
AC7DX

N0MUD Rating: 5/5 Mar 31, 2008 12:40 Send this review to a friend
Excellent QSL Cards  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've had my QSL cards from Tony since June 2003. Since that time I've moved and instead of ordering new cards with my new address I just use address labels over the old address and it works just fine. My cards are still perfect from the day I ordered them and when it will be time to reorder cards it will be from Tony. The price is just right for the amount of cards I ordered, which was 1,000 cards and $65.00 for the cards and $10.00 for shipping. The damage to the packing box was minimal and not Tonys fault, it was the shipping company. Because it has been five years I don't remember how they arrived. Just take a look at his web site, if you know what you want on your cards, just contact Tony and he will finalize your design and you will be totally impressed. But you need to hurry, with cycle 24 coming your going to need your cards so that you can QSL your contacts. I am working on my WAS award with only 10 left and it's nice to have a professional card to send out instead of a home made card or using a generic card from HRO or some other place, there is just no pizazz with a generic card. The design is right and the price is right so do it now. Contact Tony and get yours started to beat the rush.

73s, Mike, NØmud

AC7DX Rating: 5/5 Mar 31, 2008 12:19 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic job  Time owned: months
Disappointed with the poor (and at times, no communications or email answered) customer service of my usual overseas QSL printer, I turned to Tony for my needs and I am very satisfied. Tony, unlike my past printer answered my emails, worked with the design to satisfy my stations request and I finally found some one who printed the cards in TRUE color unlike the last printer.
Tony, you will have all my work from this time forward.
You can not go wrong with Tony!!
Very 73
Ron

W2TB Rating: 5/5 Feb 23, 2008 12:58 Send this review to a friend
Tony Terrific  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Yea, you need to be patient, but this guy is the best. If you can wait a little while, Tony will not disappoint! My best experience of five dealers. Super price.

Great cards!

9K2HN Rating: 5/5 Feb 18, 2008 22:23 Send this review to a friend
Tony done it again!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
He did it again, quick reply great quality, cheap prices. What else you need from a qsl printer?

IK2DJV Rating: 5/5 Feb 5, 2008 06:20 Send this review to a friend
Very good  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great work! Just got 2000 full-colour QSL cards exactly how I wanted. Very quick response by email. I would recommend to everyone