Reviews Categories | Tower and Antenna Installers | TENCO TOWER COMPANY Help

Reviews Summary for TENCO TOWER COMPANY
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Installation and maintenance of towers and antennas for the Broadcast and Communications industry "Since 1978"
More info: http://www.towerman.NET

You can write your own review of the TENCO TOWER COMPANY.

PCSAT Rating: 5/5 Jul 24, 2003 14:30 Send this review to a friend
An asset to Operations  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have exclusively used Tenco Tower Company for the past fifteen years. I consider Don Tenn one of the best in the business. Tenco provides a broad scope of services for broadcasters. You will find that his knowledge of the broadcast industry is extensive, his recommendations are sound, and his performance is always professional. As a tower contractor, Mr. Tenn has a perfect safety record, excellence in craftmanship, and the commitment to complete a job to its specifications. I have the utmost confidence in Don Tenn, and I consider Tenco Tower an asset to our broadcast operations.

KD6AHZ Rating: 5/5 Jul 2, 2003 11:23 Send this review to a friend
The best in the business.  Time owned: more than 12 months
Tenco Tower company is noted for their professionalism and the excellent quality of their work in the broadcast industry. During my tenure as Chief Engineer for a major Los Angeles broadcasting empire we used Donald and his crew exclusively for our tower and antenna work. You will find none better in the business.