Reviews Categories | Transceivers: VHF/UHF+ Amateur Base/Mobile (non hand-held) | Azden PCS-7000H mobile Help

Reviews Summary for Azden PCS-7000H mobile
Azden PCS-7000H mobile Reviews: 5 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$499.95
Description: 50 Watt 2-meter mobile - Street Price $380

You can write your own review of the Azden PCS-7000H mobile.

WB4M Rating: 5/5 Sep 7, 2012 21:18 Send this review to a friend
Wrong Picture  Time owned: more than 12 months
FWIW, the photo above is of the PCS-6000, not the 7000. Check Rigpix.com for the correct photo.

K1SRT Rating: 5/5 Sep 7, 2012 07:40 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought one used on Ebay for $42. I hooked it up to a power supply and just to test it...a little 1/4 wave magnet mount mobile antenna. I found the manual available on the Internet free. I found it was very easy and straight forward to program all my local repeaters into the rig. When testing the programming I was able to hit a repeater more than 60 miles away on the mobile antenna. The scan function works great. The display is easy to read. I got a steal! I highly recommend this rig. I like it better than my Yaesu 2800.

N4VM Rating: 5/5 Jan 7, 2007 13:25 Send this review to a friend
Good Radio, although no longer sold in US  Time owned: more than 12 months
As the previous posts have said, a great radio, simple and strong. So strong that I never removed it from my car, even in the middle of a Canadian winter.

One draw back is the finals have been replaced twice, costing approx. $50 each time.

N4VM

KC0WAX Rating: 5/5 Jan 7, 2007 13:00 Send this review to a friend
Great Radio  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Bought one at a HAMfest. Sweet radio for it's time. PL tones are not pleasant to program so keep the manual handy. Since I'm a pilot, the airband is a welcome addition. With the PSB frequencies, I can keep track of severe weather, local police and fire activities, nearby railraod dispatchers, and listen to river barge traffic. This is a great radio for both beginner and expert who don't need a lot of bells and whistles in order to yak on a few favorite repeaters. The display is outstanding in either low light or direct sunlight.

W8TOL Rating: 5/5 May 30, 2005 20:14 Send this review to a friend
Awesome Rig!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Got one brand new in the box from ebay,put it to the test and does more, then said in the specs.!What You see on the head pix is not the pcs-7000h but it is the pcs-6000 mobile rig.Don't get confused about them.The AZDEN PCS-7000H mobile is a AWESOME radio in it's class, with AM receive on the airband!Nice quality VHF-FM TXCVR from AZDEN again! Thnx. W8TOL