Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Portable (not mobile) | Edek Electronics Torus-Tuner Loop Antennas Help

Reviews Summary for Edek Electronics Torus-Tuner Loop Antennas
Edek Electronics Torus-Tuner Loop Antennas Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $69.95
Description: Portable Loop Antennas for LW/MW/SW Listening
More info: http://www.torustuner.com

You can write your own review of the Edek Electronics Torus-Tuner Loop Antennas.

1AJM Rating: 5/5 Nov 27, 2002 01:59 Send this review to a friend
Great portable or around the house tabletop  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've owned Ed's 16" HF Torus-Tuner Loop for a couple of months now and thoroughly enjoy using it coupled to my Sangean ATS818. I also bought the antenna amplifier which really came into it's own when I took it on a camping trip to Table Mountain in Central Washington. I had virtually no noise and pulled in hard to get stations from the Middle East and Asia.

The Torus-Tuner is well made with an elegant appearance. Recently I purchased the optional 1/8' to PL-259 coupler to attach to my ICOM R75.

Ed provides excellent product support and has been a wealth of help for me with other projects and topics as well!

KG4RXW Rating: 5/5 Nov 22, 2002 14:59 Send this review to a friend
Unique LW/MW/SW Loop Antennas  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I have been using Ed Wawzinski's (K3FDY) loop antennas since I read a review of his MW loop antenna at http://www.radiointel.com/review-edek.htm.

I use his 26" MW loop with a Crane CCRadioplus and a SW model with a Radio Shack DX-398. Both antennas make a remarkable improvement in reception and signal to noise levels.

The loops are portable, tunable, solidly constructed and pleasing to look at.

It is a pleasure to do business with Ed. He ships his antennas in rugged containers and is always happy to respond to e-mail or telephone questions/concerns.