Reviews Categories | Receivers: Scanners | Pro-95 Help

Reviews Summary for Pro-95
Pro-95 Reviews: 2 Average rating: 4.5/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: High-performance, extended coverage pro-95 handheld scanner. It has the ability to scan either trunk or conventional channels at the same tme. Memories 1000 in 10 banks with 1000 id memories. Can also display your text id's or banks, channels. Frequencies coverage 25-54, 108-136.9875, 137-174, 216-225, 406-512, 806-960, 1240-1300mhz. Pc interface cloning, 4 aa batts, two batt holders, 6" rubber duckie antenna, power save, key tone on/off. This scanner is identical too the pro-93 with the exception of 1000 channels and 1000 id's.

You can write your own review of the Pro-95.

WA1UFO Rating: 5/5 Nov 10, 2013 22:24 Send this review to a friend
Love it!  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is just a great receiver for analog trunking and discrete analog frequencies.With a better aerial than just a rubber duck, it really comes alive in rural locations. I have built some full wave loops for several bands and, with the proper adapter, the performance is great with low noise floor and directivity. Of course, the UHF bands are the ones I use the most as the loops get too big on lower freqs. I also use a halfwave dipole on the VHF low band and boy, does it work! I find it easy to use after some practice.

JDS753 Rating: 4/5 Jan 17, 2005 14:51 Send this review to a friend
It's been good to me so far  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The pro-95 is a little bit hard to get used to but it works well once you get everyhting set up. It takes a little skill to get it going in my area with a lot of trunked usige but its working great for me now that I have got everthing in there. I've used a lot of other scanners at race tracks and this scanner was suggested by an insturctor in the fire feild and another firfighter.