Reviews Categories | Weather Stations | Davis Weather Monitor II Complete Station Help

Reviews Summary for Davis Weather Monitor II Complete Station
Davis Weather Monitor II Complete Station Reviews: 11 Average rating: 4.1/5 MSRP: $395
Description: Davis Weather Instruments complete weather station. Measures wind speed and direction, rainfall, inside and outside temp/humidity, barometric pressure, dewpoint.
More info: http://www.davisnet.com/weather/products/weather_product.asp?pnum=7440CS

You can write your own review of the Davis Weather Monitor II Complete Station.

N2MWE Rating: 5/5 Nov 29, 2002 18:27 Send this review to a friend
Affordable, great for the shack  Time owned: more than 12 months
I purchased this weather station a little over a year ago and installed it as far away from my antennas as possible. I also purchased the optional grounded juction box, a good idea for those with high power HF equipment. It is accurate, and the small console is perfect for mounting on the wall next to me at the station. The weather alert alarms could be a little louder.
I read another Davis owner had a problem with Davis tech support. My weather station was struck by lightning during a horrific storm, and I lost the temp/humidity sensor. Sent the sensor to Davis, and I had it back within two weeks. Total cost to repair: $35. I can't complain. Davis technicians, to me, are tops!