Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | Diamond DP-GH62 Help

Reviews Summary for Diamond DP-GH62
Diamond DP-GH62 Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$169.00
Description: Six meter all directional
More info: http://rfparts.com/diamond

You can write your own review of the Diamond DP-GH62.

KI4FUN Rating: 5/5 May 18, 2008 10:04 Send this review to a friend
Good for 6M and more  Time owned: more than 12 months
Great for other bands besides 6M, will tune up using internal tuner. This is my 2nd one as the first was struck by lightning.

VE3SUB Rating: 5/5 Oct 2, 2006 09:17 Send this review to a friend
Best 6m Vertical  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used this antenna for 10 years and I am the second owner. Never had a problem with it at all. I worked my first 100 grids on 6m with it at a low height around 15' off the ground. I also loaded it up on HF too. I worked 35 countries on BPSK 10m though 20m including eveything in between with an FT817 @ 5 watts. This antenna was the best. I recently took it down and retired it. Some of the screws holding the section together finally failed. It also developed an open in the coil which is sealed in epoxy after taking a lightning strike. I would buy another today but can't get one shipped to Canada. I know of only one retail outlet that still has it in stock.

K4CDK Rating: 5/5 Nov 30, 2002 12:59 Send this review to a friend
Total coverage 6 mtr.  Time owned: more than 12 months
Purchased this antenna new, put it on top of my house, connected it to a TS570S two years ago and have not had any problems with it. Worked sveral different DX stations off of it as well as several repeaters in the area where I live. It matched up real well when assembled per instructions, no adjustments had to be made.