Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | ScopeStation - Callsign Software Help

Reviews Summary for ScopeStation - Callsign Software
ScopeStation - Callsign Software Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $99.99
Description: The ScopeStation is a new high performance Desktop Radio Software which features both an enhanced 4-1/2 inch wide scope display with 2 operating modes, a Spectrum Scope and a Signal Analysis Scope (Sampling Scope).

As a valuable tool for contesting or DXing, these scopes have multiple display resolutions that allow you to trade-off speed versus resolution - you can see an entire broadcast band in one sweep! By trading off between resolution and sweep time, you can identify blips and then quickly find new stations.
The ScopeStation also has the ability to interlink with the SWLstation and the HamStation to create a high performance monitoring device
More info: http://www.callsignsoftware.com/

You can write your own review of the ScopeStation - Callsign Software.

KB2COP Rating: 5/5 Jan 23, 2010 19:47 Send this review to a friend
What a blast!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After a good deal of time away from a venerable Icom R75, I had the opportunity to re-purchase one. Having purchased ScopeStation approximately 3 years ago to use for R75 control and then losing the reg. and software, I had no idea what was going to be in store for me when I emailed Mike, one of the authors, to request 3 year old registration and download info.
Well, Mike could not possibly have been any more accommodating, and I had all of my answers in a couple of hours (late night hours, I might add).
Although I used this software three years ago I would be lying if I said I jumped right in and started buzzing around. ScopeStation is very serious software for the serious user who wants to exact control over any aspect of their receiver able to be controlled. As an R75 user, I can tell you that there are methods of controlling this rig via ScopeStation that I find extremely impressive. The "Scope" in ScopeStation is very indicative of the focus of the software.
I am not going to lie. There is a bit of a learning curve, but if I can understand and enjoy this, then ANYONE can!!
I would be remiss if I didn't mention ScopeStations Database Wizard. Via field mapping there is virtually no SWL database that can't be imported and then used to tune, click and log a station.
I am not, obviously, an author and I am sure I am forgetting to mention many aspects of this truly professional product. But I am sure if you research ScopeStation, you will be almost as happy with it as I (see...I bought it!!).

John, KB2COP