Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | Callsign Software (HamStation, ScopeStation) Help

Reviews Summary for Callsign Software (HamStation, ScopeStation)
Callsign Software (HamStation, ScopeStation) Reviews: 24 Average rating: 3.5/5 MSRP: $79.99-109.99
Description: New rig control software. First platforms supported are Ten-Tec RX320, Pegasus, and Jupiter
More info: http://www.callsignsoftware.com

You can write your own review of the Callsign Software (HamStation, ScopeStation).

KA5P Rating: 5/5 Aug 14, 2009 16:04 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have owned/updated/upgraded my callsign package for more than two years. I thoroughly enjoy and recommend the product without reservation. The author is readily available by email---extremely patient with what must to him be mundane questions/comments. I use the RX-320 package daily and am totally satisifed. I cannot imagine anyone NOT realizing the outstanding software these packages represent. I tried multiple packages before settling on Callsign -- I am one happy Ham.

W4EG Rating: 5/5 Aug 14, 2009 11:38 Send this review to a friend
Best computer control software in the market for none SDR radio  Time owned: more than 12 months
I purchased this software during the trial period. And I am 101% satisfied with the operational ability of the software. It outperforms any/all the other available in the market today, including HRD, N4PY etc...
They respond to question FAST, and if they need to research the problem, they tell you.
I wished I had not wasted my time and money with the others. Also, NO yearly upgrade renewal charge. Friendly and courteous customer service. I used CallSignSoftware on a Kenwood TS2000LE.
A highly satisfied customer!

W5JAO Rating: 0/5 Jun 14, 2009 17:24 Send this review to a friend
awful  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased this based on the review in QST, I regret it and do not recommend it, Difficult to down load ended up with 4 new folders and a bunch of files after the update. I wanted to like & have tried to like this software but to no avail. It's over complex and adds nothing to the rigs usability. Launching it reset all the rigs parameters to 0 I had to manually reset the audio to hear anything.
I would benefit from having a good band scope for the FT-2000, alas this is not it.
Time to remove it from my computer. The worst $120.00 on SW I ever spent.

M0KXK Rating: 0/5 May 4, 2009 10:10 Send this review to a friend
Time to say goodbye  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have tried to like this software but have failed. It's over complex and adds very little to the rigs usasability. My Kenwood 2000 would benefit from having a good band scope, alas this is not it. Time to remove it from my computer. The worst software buy I have ever made.

KC0LRP Rating: 0/5 Mar 21, 2009 12:50 Send this review to a friend
trash  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Though that I would get a program to work with Elecraft K2/100 with everything installed. Downed progam and nothing happen tried to get help now they say that they no long support the k2 not worth the time and money spent "don't buy it for the elecraft rigs".

KB4BJM Rating: 2/5 Jan 18, 2009 05:01 Send this review to a friend
regret personified  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
To date. I am not real impressed with this software. If I had to do it all over again..I would not repeat the purchase. I found it to be difficult to Download and to top it off. I had to change the resolution on my monitor to accommodate the program view. This then makes it almost impossible to use the other existing Icons and programs. Live and learn.

G3UXB Rating: 5/5 Jun 26, 2007 17:42 Send this review to a friend
Excellent software  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I am actually using Scope Station for the Ten-Tec RX320 D, it is constantly upgraded and has a wonderful set of features more than any competetive software. As opposed to the last review I found the support to be excellent and Mike has always responded even to the point of me asking him would he support the Icom 718 with Ham Station soon. Support is better carried out through the Yahoo group he has set up just for that purpose

WA6L Rating: 3/5 Jun 26, 2007 14:05 Send this review to a friend
Great features, no support  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I purchased the Elecraft K2 Hamstation Ultra. From a feature and performance perspective, it is an impressive piece of software. It is highly configurable and will allow you to do more from the keyboard than you can from the rig controls.

However, if you run into any problems, you are on your own. My software stopped loading and gave me an error message. I filled out their online support request that says "Please give us up to 48 hours to respond." It has been over 48 days and I have not heard back. My email was also ignored.

Software is only as good as its support, and this support has been dismal so far.

John, WA6L

WG2Y Rating: 5/5 Jan 31, 2007 15:19 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just installed version 4 Ultra. Had been using ver 3 for over a year. Turns my Pegasus into a state of the art transciever. There are many clever features too numerous to mention such as logging, cw keyboard, access to dx cluster and propagation reports and on and on and on. The spectrum scope is a bit slow but it does perform its fumction. .There is a completely seperate SWL feature as well. I cannot wait for version 5

YO3DLL Rating: 5/5 Sep 30, 2005 00:32 Send this review to a friend
The BEST !  Time owned: more than 12 months
Looks beautiful and works great!
Great communication & support from Vendor!
What else can say...I find it an invaluable software for my Ten Tec Pegasus !