Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | HamStation for CallSign software Help

Reviews Summary for HamStation for CallSign software
HamStation for CallSign software Reviews: 4 Average rating: 4.0/5 MSRP: $59.99
Description: CallSign software makes state of the art software for the Ten-Tec "software radios" including the Jupiter, Pegasus, RX-320 and RX-350
More info: http://www.callsignsoftware.com

You can write your own review of the HamStation for CallSign software.

KG6YV Rating: 1/5 Aug 26, 2011 07:17 Send this review to a friend
Spectrum analyzer is useless  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought this software for use with my FT-2000D primarily for the user interface and the spectrum scope.

The scope is slower than a snail with a broken knee. By the time it scans the useable BW signals
have changed/gone so you can't rely on it as a fish-finder at all. I bought an SDR-IQ instead to
get a functional scope.

The user interface is OK but not as intuitive as a flex-radio with PSDR.

W8JXM Rating: 5/5 Aug 25, 2011 15:06 Send this review to a friend
JUST SUPER !!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am a newbie to computer/radio integration. Ordered the Pegasus CD after reading about their product. CD promptly received but could not get it up and running because this operator needed some assistance. Mike and Ron to the rescue. Great guys and am having so much fun with this program, does it all and then some.....Thanks guys for working with me. Customer service as it should be......

N8VWI Rating: 5/5 Mar 25, 2010 07:37 Send this review to a friend
HSU  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recentaly bought HSU and had a problem getting it installed. I was making a few mistakes. I asked a few question on the forum, then I got a call to help me get it up. Usually you have to try to get thru to tech support, I've never had them call me before. The software is awsome. I does just about everything, I'm still learning. A friend that looked at this software said it should do everything his $2,000 SDR does. I'm very pleased with the product and the customer service. Bill N8VWI

G7NDS Rating: 5/5 Aug 15, 2009 15:15 Send this review to a friend
Dynamic GUI with support from the actual author.  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had HSU since getting my Ten-Tec Pegasus 550 approximately 2 years ago. The program was great looking GUI with loads more functions than any of the other software for the Pegasus. When I purchased the software, it was made clear that the software would be upgraded, but I had no idea that the pace would be so fast. I am very happy with the current version, that incorporates so many more functions, that I now have to read the instructions again. Mike is the guy behind Callsign & he somehow finds the time to answer all questions & suggestions in person. I have downloaded some of the updates, to find faults with it, so just go back to using the last stable release until the updated update is available. The software that I purchased was good, the software I have now is fantastic, thanks to the way Callsign license it, that is for keeps (Please take note Bill Gates).
I love the software,my radio has been out of production for 8yrs, but mine has transformed for me over the last 2yrs. I look forward to the next update, to see what else my Pegasus has up it's sleeve.
Mark G7NDS