Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | Precision and personalized carved callsigns in wood Help

Reviews Summary for Precision and personalized carved callsigns in wood
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $Reasonable
Description: Beautifully carved callsigns for the desk or shelf. By AA Woodcrafts. They are also reviewed under QSL Badges Tshirts Etc. where they received a solid 5 from 10 customers.
More info: http://See review under QSL badges for web page

You can write your own review of the Precision and personalized carved callsigns in wood.

N4GX Rating: 5/5 Dec 12, 2002 22:18 Send this review to a friend
What service !  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I had a wooden, personalized callsign made by AA Woodcrafts and it was a beautiful addition to my shack. Today, I was moving some equipment in the shack when I accidently knocked the sign off the shelf. It hit the floor end first breaking the last letter of the callsign. I sent an email to Anita at AA Woodcrafts asking what type of glue would be best to repair the sign. They answered me in only a few hours despite the time difference involved on the Isle of Wight where the signs are made. AA Woodcrafts is a family owned business in St. Helens on the Isle of Wight. Their shipping time is very fast.
Not only did they advise me on what type glue would be best, they also stated that they were sending me a replacement callsign FREE of charge. Is that great service beyond the call? It's hard to find a company with that much dedication to their customers. I highly recommend AA Woodcrafts signs to anyone who wants to add a touch of class to their shack.
N4GX