Reviews Categories | QRP Accessories | Expanded Spectrum Systems (ESS) Filters for FT-817 Help

Reviews Summary for Expanded Spectrum Systems (ESS) Filters for FT-817
Expanded Spectrum Systems (ESS) Filters for FT-817 Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $105
Description: Rockwell Collins filters for CW (300-500 Hz) and SSB (2.5 Khz)
More info: http://www.expandedspectrumsystems.com/

You can write your own review of the Expanded Spectrum Systems (ESS) Filters for FT-817.

GM0WDD Rating: 5/5 Mar 4, 2003 11:31 Send this review to a friend
Great filter, superb customer service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I echo Miguels comments.

The filter is excellently made, performs superbly and it's a great price.

Expanded Spectrum Systems go out of their way to help you. I was on holiday in Orlando and rather have me drive to ESS in Tampa, they drove to my hotel and dropped off the filter!

They brought an FT817 and demonstrated the 300Hz & 500Hz filters.

Never have I had customer service this good! I'd recommend ESS to anyone.

EA1BP Rating: 5/5 Dec 15, 2002 14:04 Send this review to a friend
Great filter, but AN EXCELLENT SERVICE!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Hi.
I know about this filter because of the Ft-817 Yahoo group. Everybody told me how good it was, and now I can agree with them.
I bought the CW 500 Hz and It works great (I checket it in the ARRL 10 meters Contest 2002). Its very easy to put in (Except of the screws of the transceiver hi).The rest is too easy.
N4ESS give the instructions in his web about how to do it anyway, but you can follow the manual anyway.

But the best thing is the service. It took 4 days from Tampa to Spain. In few hours N4ESS put the filter in the Tampa airport (ON SUNDAY!) and it was here already.
Also you can send all emails you ask any question, he will reply them.
Another good thing for Europeans (in my case) is that he accept paypal, thats good.

73 de EA1BP/QRP