Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | Whiterook MK-11 Help

Reviews Summary for Whiterook MK-11
Whiterook MK-11 Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $12.95
Description: Pocket Micro-Key. Low Cost, Highly Portable.
More info: http://ElectronicsUSA.com/mk.html

You can write your own review of the Whiterook MK-11.

KJ4NWZ Rating: 5/5 Mar 3, 2011 06:20 Send this review to a friend
Great Spy CW key  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've had my MK-11 for a few years now. Paid nearly $20 for it at the time. I love its diminuative size and I use it with my Yaesu 857D. No problems with it and it sends great CW.

KU4QW Rating: 5/5 Nov 13, 2004 06:42 Send this review to a friend
Spy Key Fun  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've had this key for many years, don't use it much but it's carried in my spy (field) pack... I works great I just hold it in the palm of my hand and key it with the same hand. This is a fun key to use.

KC4TXR Rating: 5/5 Mar 9, 2001 18:51 Send this review to a friend
Even Better News!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Oops, I screwed up. It costs only $12.95 so look at my other rave review and take that into account. At $12.95 every Ham should own three or four of these keys. This key is a must have for anyone who knows CW. Go ahead and buy two. And for the record, I have no connection with Whiterook what-so-ever other than I've bought a bunch of their products and have been really super impressed! Simplicity is the hallmark of style. Whiterook has style.

KC4TXR Rating: 5/5 Mar 9, 2001 18:37 Send this review to a friend
Move over sliced bread!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The boys in the back room over at Whiterook have done it again! This key is the pinnacle of mechanical and electrical engineering. Just simply ingenius. How do they do it? This is a stealth key. Small, light, portable, precise. It's unpretentious exterior betrays the high tech nature of this beauty. It's soooooo smooooooooooooth. There aren't enough "o"s on the planet for this sweet key. I'm using my Kent pump for a doorstop in the shack now. At $16.95, it performs better than keys I've spent $216.95 on. Wow! It's simply astonishing!