Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Mobile & Accessories | Diamond Dual Band 7500 Help

Reviews Summary for Diamond Dual Band 7500
Reviews: 4 Average rating: 2.5/5 MSRP: $79.95
Description: Diamond Dual Band 7500 Mobile Antenna

You can write your own review of the Diamond Dual Band 7500.

K6IPF Rating: 5/5 Jun 12, 2004 14:11 Send this review to a friend
very good antenna  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have both, the SG-7900 and the SG-7500..Both are great antenna's. hitting repeaters the were marginal at best with other antenna's I've used... BUT, Go by the instructions and Tighen the Allen screw's from time to time.....I used LockTight on them and no problems so far...And this is on a Big Rig where Vibration is a constant every day thing....
Pete/k6ipf /mobile

AA8RF Rating: 0/5 Mar 28, 2003 22:58 Send this review to a friend
Stopped working in a few months  Time owned: more than 12 months
I had one of these. Worked fine with my 100W amp until a snow storm. Then it shorted a coil which they didn't cover. Then they sent me the WRONG coil and charged me. It is sitting unused and broken in the scrap parts bin now. Works great as long as you don't use it in the real world or need any parts for it.

W8QWL Rating: 5/5 Jan 10, 2003 13:45 Send this review to a friend
The Best  Time owned: more than 12 months
After buying a new van in 1997, i looked at several antennas to mount on the top of the van. I choose the Diamond SG-7500NMO, for both the gain and the height. This antenna has preformed very well, even thou it takes a beating from the trees around my property. I get into many repeaters now that I could only hear before. Never a problem.

KC2JAR Rating: 0/5 Jan 10, 2003 13:09 Send this review to a friend
The Pits!!!!!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I've had this antenna for less than a year, The top section fell off. I after e mailing Diamond and getting a little run around I had to place a long distance phone call to get any results. THe told me that if the antenna fell apart is was NOT WARRANTED. Only structural defects are warrantied. (personally I think falling apart falls underthat defects) I contacted Steve from Diamond and now he wants me to ship the antenna back and still charge me $24.00 for the tiny top section and shipping. So I get to put in $30.00 for antenna that I paid $79.00 less than a year ago, Never again Diamond you guys are crooks!!