Reviews Categories | Microphones | Heil Goldline Pro Help

Reviews Summary for Heil Goldline Pro
Heil Goldline Pro Reviews: 29 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $130.00 (optional cable extra)
Description: A professional quality dynamic cardiod microphone designed for broadcast, recording and live sound reinforcement applications that require a smooth flat response over a wide frequency range.
More info: http://www.heilsound.com

You can write your own review of the Heil Goldline Pro.

KE4EX Rating: 5/5 Jan 15, 2006 09:05 Send this review to a friend
#4# $4$ A Great Microphone  Time owned: more than 12 months
Have you polished you Goldline today?
Over three years service and still going strong.
It's called the Goldline Pro.
Has been refered to as the PR 20.
A staple in any shack.
Thanks Bob....

KG4NCK Rating: 5/5 Jul 17, 2005 08:10 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful Mic  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've had my Goldline Pro for over a year now and still get compliments galore on the quality of my audio. It is hooked straight into my little Icom 746Pro, with the tx audio tweaked per the advice given on Bob Heil's website. I don't know for sure, but I think they renamed the Goldline Pro as the PR-20.

MM0PMW Rating: 5/5 Nov 21, 2004 03:46 Send this review to a friend
5 STAR PERFORMER  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have the same set up as the previous reviewer,and my experience is one of delight and satisfaction.My advice, put the Goldline Pro on your must have list.This is a great mic.
Matt MM0PMW.

N2IZD Rating: 5/5 Nov 14, 2004 07:36 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
This Mic does the job.I have it in line with my IC-756 Pro II ,W2IHY 8 Band EQ and New EQ Plus.After months of fine tuning the EQ & EQ Plus I could not be happier. The audio reports are nothing less than stunning.Many reports and comments letting me know the setup sounds like a broadcast station.I highly reccomend the product and it is very high quality.73's to all Pete
N2IZD

G7VOT Rating: 5/5 Sep 28, 2004 12:59 Send this review to a friend
Truly Amazing  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
What can I say? I have had nothing but glowing audio reports with this Microphone. I use it on my FT-990AC and have also used it into the Acc socket on my IC-706mkII.

When I 1st purchased the mic I decided that to get the best out of it I needed some outboard audio processing kit. How wrong was I? Well after 3 months I sold the kit because the standard mic audio could not be improved no matter what. The Audio is fantastic for local Rag Chews and will also bust through pile ups.

For me this is the ultimate mic and no serious Radio Ham should be with out one.

Well Done Bob Heil on the fantastic design

Andy (G7VOT)

K4TOR Rating: 5/5 Aug 31, 2004 13:27 Send this review to a friend
Great Mike  Time owned: more than 12 months
Using one on a TS-950SDX, with a EQ in between. The mike alone on the 950SDX seemed a little on the dark side, but with the EQ, it works very good.

K7JQ Rating: 5/5 Jun 30, 2004 20:23 Send this review to a friend
A winner  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've only had the Goldline Pro for a week, but worked a few hours of Field Day from the home QTH and received nothing but glowing audio reports from the many QSO's in the contest. Comments of "perfect...clean...natural...precise...FM type quality, etc" were received solicited and non-solicited. I'm feeding it into an Icom IC-746PRO and adjusted the bass/treble and transmit bandwidth controls as specified by Bob Heil..no other outboard audio equipment. I got tired of leaning over my Icom SM-20 desk mike (also got great audio reports with it), and purchased the PL2-T boom, shock mount, and foot switch for more comfortable operating..strongly recommended! All Heil items seem to be of solid quality, although when added up comes to a significant amount of money..but you get what you pay for. Highly recommended.
73, Bob,K7JQ

N5QVQ Rating: 5/5 Mar 28, 2004 14:20 Send this review to a friend
Better than ever  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I too had the honor to meet Bob at Hamcom last summer and had a lengthy conversation with him. I have always used Heil mics and love the combo of the GL-5 with my Yaesu Mark-V. I have received glowing audio reports on every occasion which is truly a miracle since my voice is nowhere broadcast quality! Keep up the good work, Bob.

Ed, N5QVQ

A9KW Rating: 5/5 Mar 28, 2004 12:31 Send this review to a friend
GREAT MIC  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
BIG BOTTOM END,REAL NATURAL SOUNDING,NO COLORATION IN THE MIDRANGE,THIS MIC LETS YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ON THE AIR.

KB9QNG Rating: 5/5 Dec 13, 2003 18:48 Send this review to a friend