Reviews Categories | Antenna Switching, Phasing, Controllers | Daiwa CS-401 Help

Reviews Summary for Daiwa CS-401
Daiwa CS-401 Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $Discontinued
Description: 4 position manual coax switch with UHF female connectors.

You can write your own review of the Daiwa CS-401.

ZS6RJ Rating: 5/5 Jun 8, 2010 13:03 Send this review to a friend
Just procured second hand  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had a cheapish switch that I'd opened and repaired a few times (and it was only 2 years old). I was lucky enough to come across a Daiwa CS-401 at a broker handling deceased estate items here in South Africa. Excellent quality, very precisely manufactured in comparison to what I had been using. I paid ZAR 300 for it which is around 35 US dollars - a bargain, I thought!

PA1HR Rating: 5/5 Aug 27, 2005 07:54 Send this review to a friend
Excellent produkt  Time owned: more than 12 months

I use nine of these excellent switches Daiwa CS-401 for a lot of years. How I use them you can see on http://www.remeeus.nl/english/hamradio/antennatuners.htm.

For an inside view you may look on http://www.remeeus.nl/english/hamradio/cs401.htm

Excellent quality! Very solid. Never had a problem with one of them.

I bought them secondhand for about $50 per switch.

Highly recommended!

K5UJ Rating: 5/5 Jan 21, 2003 13:41 Send this review to a friend
Well made  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have owned this switch for about 12 months. I bought mine new from a local dealer and paid $120. Sure, it was kind of pricey but you get what you pay for. I had been using a cheap 2 pos. Brand-X knockoff (you know who I'm talking about) for a few months and the switch shaft was coming loose and moving around. I needed more hookups and the Daiwa seemed like a much much better legal limit switch. The switching action is smooth and precise. It is solidly made and after a year, it's just like I bought it yesterday. I'm sure it will last for decades.