Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by W6ON
Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Reviews: 241 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20 - 75 depending on make,model,
Description: Stan Clewett W6ON, maker of custom, handmade dust covers for ALL your electronics equipment. I offer a very wide variety of materials, colors, and prices to keep your equipment looking and working like new for years to come. Please visit my website listed below for pictures, prices, and information on all the fine products I offer. Including the world's BEST covers...my Elite covers. 73, Stan.
More info: http://www.radiodustcovers.com

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by W6ON.

K9GLS Rating: 5/5 Jul 14, 2017 16:31 Send this review to a friend
Excellent cover!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just got the felt cover for the Kenwood TS-590SG and it looks great. Got a cut out so the mic can stay attached. The back is a flap so the cables can stay attached. RDC will be getting my return business that's for sure!

NW3Y Rating: 5/5 Jul 12, 2017 07:30 Send this review to a friend
Exceptional  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
High quality, responsive and quick service. What more do you want?

I'm very satisfied with the covers I ordered and will go back to W6ON with any other covers I need.

KQ4MM Rating: 5/5 Jun 30, 2017 11:17 Send this review to a friend
Exceptional service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
What a great guy to deal with! I had a few questions that were answered quickly with pictures to accompany explaining the options and answers. Ordered the next morning, mind you this is the Friday prior to the 4th weekend, Stan indicated that it may be mid week before the cover is made and shipped .. .Well,, to my great pleasure the same day I ordered the cover it was made and shipped. If you need a custom cover for your equipment I would stop the search here and do business with Stan, wish more business owners were like him.

Thanks Stan... 73 de KQ4MM

K9SQG Rating: 5/5 Jun 3, 2017 21:25 Send this review to a friend
Better than the competition  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Stan gave a very rapid response to my emails and after payment, the cover was sent very, very fast. It surprised me how quickly he fabricated and sent the FTDX-3000 cover. And his price for shipping and handling was about 1/3 of what some of the "big box" dealers wanted. Cover seems to be well made and it does the job of keeping dust out of the rig. I'm happy with mine, you'll be happy with yours.

WA4STX Rating: 5/5 May 1, 2017 19:09 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received 6 of Stan's Elite covers. The covers and embroidery are beautiful. Quality workmanship. Stan responds to emails within the hour. My covers were in my hands in less than a week after placing my order. (CA to FL)

W4PF Rating: 5/5 Apr 23, 2017 06:34 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have ordered several dust covers for my equipment. Stan has always been quick to respond. HIs dust covers are excellent!

K3DTC Rating: 5/5 Mar 29, 2017 07:43 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Cover  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received my first cover from Stan for my TS-2000 and it's beautiful, I'm in the process of ordering a cover for my AL-811H. And the shipping was very fast from CA to PA

N4UE Rating: 5/5 Mar 3, 2017 09:45 Send this review to a friend
Hate to sound like a broken record, but....  Time owned: more than 12 months
I just had Stan make me a set of covers for a 'new' FRDX-400SD and SP-400 speaker.
His quality, price, and speed are simply THE BEST!

ron
N4UE

N4UE Rating: 5/5 Jan 9, 2017 17:10 Send this review to a friend
Stan's the man, again  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently purchased a Icom SP-38 speaker to match my Icom 7300. Stan previously made me covers for both the 7300 and SP-33 speaker. Now that Icom has released the SP-38 for both the 7300 and the new R8600 receiver, I had Stan make a
SP-38 cover. He didn't need sizes, he just whipped one up. All I had to tell him was the color for the cover and the color for the lettering. Perfect match to the 7300 cover and as usual, a perfect fit.

ron
N4UE

KE8DAF Rating: 5/5 Jan 9, 2017 11:01 Send this review to a friend
FT-450D Cover  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am very pleased with the dust cover from Stan. The embroidery looks good and I was happy with how he did the call sign. I got the vinyl cover.

Greg KE8DAF