Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by W6ON
Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Reviews: 246 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20 - 75 depending on make,model,
Description: Stan Clewett W6ON, maker of custom, handmade dust covers for ALL your electronics equipment. I offer a very wide variety of materials, colors, and prices to keep your equipment looking and working like new for years to come. Please visit my website listed below for pictures, prices, and information on all the fine products I offer. Including the world's BEST covers...my Elite covers. 73, Stan.
More info: http://www.radiodustcovers.com

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by W6ON.

N1LQ Rating: 5/5 Feb 21, 2018 05:35 Send this review to a friend
The King of Covers  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It's all been said here before but I have to add my $.02 as well.

I just received my custom cover for my TS-590SG 70th Anniversary Edition. Stan's workmanship and overall production quality is magnificent. It's a beautiful accessory for this transceiver.

Stan is a true gentleman to deal with as well.

In times of diminishing quality in almost everything these days, it's nice to find someone who really takes pride in what they do.

Order a cover from Stan and support his work. You will not be disappointed.

HTHSWL Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2018 14:30 Send this review to a friend
Don't Hesitate, Fantastic !  Time owned: more than 12 months
Over the years I have ordered 6 dust covers from Stan, at Radiodustcovers. I must say every cover I have received has been outstanding. If you have some expensive or vintage receivers like I do, I like to keep the dust off of them, this is a no brainer. It makes the shack look really nice too. All the covers I've received are top quality.The prices are reasonable, and turn around time is excellent. I just received a cover for my old Icom IC R7100. I did not get the elite cover this time, but received a black wool cover, with the ICOM emblem and model number on the front. The fit is perfect. The back of the cover has a flap, so you can keep all your antenna or power connections on, and just flip the cover off and your good to go. It's a must have to keep your equipment looking and performing well. Thank you again Stan.

K4SNA Rating: 5/5 Jan 21, 2018 17:44 Send this review to a friend
Usual great quality and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently contacted Stan about ordering new covers. He was taking a brief sabbatical, so I sent a check in advance...he returned to work and within 48 hours I had an email telling me the covers were "in the mail". They arrived 1/20/18 and are absolutely perfect in every respect. Stan continues to amaze me with his professionalism and consistent production of quality finished products. Thanks, Stan, for another job well done with expectations exceeded!!

W0FAV Rating: 5/5 Nov 28, 2017 07:22 Send this review to a friend
Great product!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received 5 wool/felt dust covers for my Kenwood equipment, including a custom made cover for my Kenwood MC-50 desk mic. I had to provide Stan with the measurements so he could make the MC-50 cover. Fits like a glove!

It took one week from the time I placed my order until I had it in my hands. The craftsmanship is outstanding, and I am most pleased with the covers including the mic cover. Stan is excellent to do business with.

If you are thinking about buying dust covers, give Stan's a careful review. I am certain, based on my personal experience, that you will be as pleased as I am with his products.

W6TS Rating: 5/5 Oct 5, 2017 20:45 Send this review to a friend
The Best  Time owned: more than 12 months
Iíve posted before. These are the best covers!
Stan is very accommodating and takes pride in his product..

K7LNP Rating: 5/5 Oct 5, 2017 15:08 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Product and Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Outstanding product and service! Just got my cover for my new Icom IC-7300. Stan gave a super fast response to my emails and after payment, the cover was sent very fast. It surprised me how quickly he fabricated and sent the IC-7300 cover. I will be ordering more very soon.

K9GLS Rating: 5/5 Jul 14, 2017 16:31 Send this review to a friend
Excellent cover!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just got the felt cover for the Kenwood TS-590SG and it looks great. Got a cut out so the mic can stay attached. The back is a flap so the cables can stay attached. RDC will be getting my return business that's for sure!

NW3Y Rating: 5/5 Jul 12, 2017 07:30 Send this review to a friend
Exceptional  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
High quality, responsive and quick service. What more do you want?

I'm very satisfied with the covers I ordered and will go back to W6ON with any other covers I need.

KQ4MM Rating: 5/5 Jun 30, 2017 11:17 Send this review to a friend
Exceptional service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
What a great guy to deal with! I had a few questions that were answered quickly with pictures to accompany explaining the options and answers. Ordered the next morning, mind you this is the Friday prior to the 4th weekend, Stan indicated that it may be mid week before the cover is made and shipped .. .Well,, to my great pleasure the same day I ordered the cover it was made and shipped. If you need a custom cover for your equipment I would stop the search here and do business with Stan, wish more business owners were like him.

Thanks Stan... 73 de KQ4MM

K9SQG Rating: 5/5 Jun 3, 2017 21:25 Send this review to a friend
Better than the competition  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Stan gave a very rapid response to my emails and after payment, the cover was sent very, very fast. It surprised me how quickly he fabricated and sent the FTDX-3000 cover. And his price for shipping and handling was about 1/3 of what some of the "big box" dealers wanted. Cover seems to be well made and it does the job of keeping dust out of the rig. I'm happy with mine, you'll be happy with yours.