Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by W6ON
Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Reviews: 233 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20 - 75 depending on make,model,
Description: Stan Clewett W6ON, maker of custom, handmade dust covers for ALL your electronics equipment. I offer a very wide variety of materials, colors, and prices to keep your equipment looking and working like new for years to come. Please visit my website listed below for pictures, prices, and information on all the fine products I offer. Including the world's BEST covers...my Elite covers. 73, Stan.
More info: http://www.radiodustcovers.com

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by W6ON.

WD0X Rating: 5/5 Jul 7, 2006 10:51 Send this review to a friend
Stan Does It Again!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Stan LaPointe does it again! This is the third felt cover I've ordered from him with the same EXCELLENT results as the two times before. Incredible workmanship, beautiful stitching and logo reproduction that is flawless.

You're may be making a mistake (and probably spending too much $$$) if you try to have these done on your own locally.

It just doesn't get any better than a quality hand-made RADIO COVER in my book!

WA2NLL Rating: 5/5 May 16, 2006 04:44 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful Work and Super Fast  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I e-mailed Stan with my request. He replied promptly. Just about a week from my initial e-mail until I had the cover in my shack (shipped from CA to NY).

Stan does BEAUTIFUL work. I had my callsign put on the cover as well.

A perfect experience from start to finish.

Thanks Stan !!!

WA2MGB Rating: 5/5 Apr 27, 2006 20:03 Send this review to a friend
The Perfect Accessory  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently received my custom cover for my Tent Tec Jupiter.... The workmanship and attention to detail are superb. Looks great...and keeps the dust off the rig, too.

I wish I listened to my mother when she wanted to teach me to sew....

WR1H Rating: 5/5 Mar 25, 2006 08:41 Send this review to a friend
I should have done this years ago !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just got my new covers for my TS-850SAT, Icom IC-746, FT-736R, and FT-1000MP. They are black with gold lettering.

I love them. The fit is perfect. Stan delivered quickly and

I will be ordering some for my Ameritron AL-82 and my ICOM PW-1.

No more clear plastic covers and towels !!!

If you have not thought about doing this, you are missing out BIG TIME !

Thank you Stan !

Nick - WR1H

G0KPE Rating: 5/5 Feb 28, 2006 02:42 Send this review to a friend
UK buyer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Have just taken delivery of a cover for my FT847 and for my Alpha 91b amp. Excellent service from Stan. Delivery to UK only 1 week from placing order - very impressive.

The shack looks much neater now and of course that annoying dust collecting ability of my radio equipment is now a thing of the past. I have prestine equipment everytime I use it :-)

KO4TP Rating: 5/5 Feb 4, 2006 11:08 Send this review to a friend
5 Star !!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Stan delivered an exceptional product in record time! Perfect fit.....my Orion II and Acom 2000A look as good with the covers on as they do off! I will never be without them again....much better looking than my "retired" bath towels. Really a small investment considering what they cover (much better resale than my old towels too!) Many thanks Stan....I'll be back!

AB7R Rating: 5/5 Jan 18, 2006 07:04 Send this review to a friend
In a word - GREAT!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Stan's covers are as great as his service. If something does not fit right (rare) he will redo them right away. Fast service and shipping too.

I've gone thru many rigs and used his covers for most of them...seems like I almost have a running account with him...hihi.

Cannot recommend high enough.

W3LK Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2006 16:32 Send this review to a friend
Quality Product AND Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My children got me a pair for my KWM-2A and 30L-1 for Christmas. The quality and workmanship are first rate and the service was even better.

I can't think of any better covers anywhere at any price.

N4MJG Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2006 15:24 Send this review to a friend
still love the cover  Time owned: more than 12 months
Stan, does great job on my cover.will order again

Jackie
KG4ORX

KG5I Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2006 13:07 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've never had a more pleasurable experience purchasing online. Item shipped/arrived quickly. It fit perfect just like a glove. Lettering is just the right size...What more can I say? I'm getting more compliments now on my rig cover than I am my rig! :-) Keep up the good work Stan, and be on the lookout for my next tuner and amp cover order.....