Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by W6ON
Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Reviews: 227 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20 - 75 depending on make,model,
Description: Stan Clewett W6ON, maker of custom, handmade dust covers for ALL your electronics equipment. I offer a very wide variety of materials, colors, and prices to keep your equipment looking and working like new for years to come. Please visit my website listed below for pictures, prices, and information on all the fine products I offer. Including the world's BEST covers...my Elite covers. 73, Stan.
More info: http://www.radiodustcovers.com

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by W6ON.

AB7R Rating: 5/5 Jan 18, 2006 07:04 Send this review to a friend
In a word - GREAT!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Stan's covers are as great as his service. If something does not fit right (rare) he will redo them right away. Fast service and shipping too.

I've gone thru many rigs and used his covers for most of them...seems like I almost have a running account with him...hihi.

Cannot recommend high enough.

W3LK Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2006 16:32 Send this review to a friend
Quality Product AND Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My children got me a pair for my KWM-2A and 30L-1 for Christmas. The quality and workmanship are first rate and the service was even better.

I can't think of any better covers anywhere at any price.

N4MJG Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2006 15:24 Send this review to a friend
still love the cover  Time owned: more than 12 months
Stan, does great job on my cover.will order again

Jackie
KG4ORX

KG5I Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2006 13:07 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've never had a more pleasurable experience purchasing online. Item shipped/arrived quickly. It fit perfect just like a glove. Lettering is just the right size...What more can I say? I'm getting more compliments now on my rig cover than I am my rig! :-) Keep up the good work Stan, and be on the lookout for my next tuner and amp cover order.....

N1WLC Rating: 5/5 Jan 9, 2006 08:50 Send this review to a friend
Finally an answer to my needs  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
In one week I ordered and received several covers for my vintage equipment. The covers are professionally done, looking great and fitting as if they came factory with the radio's they cover. Stan is a pleasure to speak with, responsive to my needs and produces quality products that will last a life time. I can't say enough about this company. And last but not least I got them so fast it made my head spin. Nice work Stan. With the protection of these covers my equipment will look pretty and last longer than I will.

K7NA Rating: 5/5 Nov 30, 2005 18:25 Send this review to a friend
Great Quality and Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently ordered dust covers for my Orion, Hercules amp and a Palstar tuner. My wife did not care for the Ten Tec logo on the dust covers so when I ordered by email, I asked that the covers include only my call letters. Wow, great service, wonderful quality and the SPEED with which the covers arrived was amazing. I have no doubt Stan made and shipped the covers before the ink was dry on my check. I am very satisfied with the end result and it sure looks better than towels on top of my equipment! This is a nice product and would make a great gift idea for the ham in your life!

KB1JHF Rating: 5/5 Nov 20, 2005 02:42 Send this review to a friend
Top notch quality & service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A few weeks ago, I read a review on Stanís radio covers. The old towel that I had been using to cover my recently purchased Yaesu MK V Field looked pretty ugly and didnít really protect the radio very well. So, I decided to order a cover from Stan.

A side-note. I live in NH and almost anything ordered from CA, takes over a week to arrive. So, with that in mind, and prepared for the usual wait, I sent Stan my order along with payment on a Monday. On Thursday, yes, Thursday of the same week, my cover arrived! I was amazed! He had already sent me an earlier email with details and jpegs of the various covers and styles that he has available.

This cover is beautiful. It is well constructed, with flawless embroidery and it features custom slits for my microphone and Morse key cables. Needless to say, I was simply amazed.

So, if youíre looking to protect that radio that you love so much and, at the same time, upgrade the appearance of your shack, simply send Stan an order and payment for one of his covers. Youíll be amazed at the quality and fast service that this man provides. It just doesnít get any better!

N3WNG Rating: 5/5 Nov 14, 2005 12:00 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Stan is THE man to deal with. Takes your order and mails the item - same day without payment in hand! The cover for my A-4 was exceptional. Placing an order for a matching speaker cover soon.

N6PSE Rating: 5/5 Nov 11, 2005 21:51 Send this review to a friend
Great product & Great Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Stan is great to deal with, my new dust cover for the Icom IC-7800 arrived before he even received my check. Cover fit perfect and looks great. Made from superior materials. This deal could not have been better.

K6JPA Rating: 5/5 Oct 21, 2005 21:07 Send this review to a friend
Don't Even Bother Looking Elsewhere  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
As a repeat customer, I ordered seven additional covers from Stan.
This guy is an absolute class act. Had them in on my radios in four days. All are, once again, beautiful.
Don't even waste your time looking elsewhere. This is where you want to buy.
Just hurry before Stan realizes what these quality covers are REALLY worth!