Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by W6ON
Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Reviews: 244 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20 - 75 depending on make,model,
Description: Stan Clewett W6ON, maker of custom, handmade dust covers for ALL your electronics equipment. I offer a very wide variety of materials, colors, and prices to keep your equipment looking and working like new for years to come. Please visit my website listed below for pictures, prices, and information on all the fine products I offer. Including the world's BEST covers...my Elite covers. 73, Stan.
More info: http://www.radiodustcovers.com

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by W6ON.

W6FG Rating: 5/5 Mar 13, 2007 06:59 Send this review to a friend
These are the ones!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Wow! Custom fit and with the Ten-Tec logo and my call embroidered on the front. Shortly after I ordered my cover I began to worry that maybe it wouldn't fit my TT Centurion with all the external connections on the back. No problem! When the cover arrived, in the matching black color I ordered, I popped it on and it's the perfect addition to the shack. Show's off the amp and stays put. Way better then plastic. Great people to do business with as well. Thanks for a great product!

NC2F Rating: 5/5 Feb 11, 2007 06:39 Send this review to a friend
Better than ever!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is my second purchase. My first purchase almost 4 years ago as great, and this most recent purchase of black felt covers with Copper color lettering is the perfect match for my iCom radios and accessories. These include the IC-275H, IC-736 and SP-20 speaker. All are a perfect fit and not only dresses up the desk, but keeps the gear free of dust when the gear is not in use.

KB2FCV Rating: 5/5 Jan 9, 2007 13:55 Send this review to a friend
Stunning!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received my covers for my Hallicrafters, Collins and Elecraft radios and the results are simply stunning. They look great and fit great. I'd recommend these covers to anyone. Now I have to get covers for the rest of my gear!

W6SLB Rating: 5/5 Dec 8, 2006 09:25 Send this review to a friend
Stan's Got You Covered!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I was the 1st to review their dust covers(formerly N6SMR). Since then ive ordered a couple more over the years and as recently as last week. PERFECT fit and was done just as i requested. Stan and company are very friendly and want their customers to be happy.
Usually it takes less than a week from the time you place the order for it to arrive at your door. I really like the felt material they use (you can request other material)... its very light weight and just looks nice. Covers have rear flap so rear cables dont get in the way. Go order one!

KD8BNB Rating: 5/5 Nov 28, 2006 19:55 Send this review to a friend
A Perfect Fit!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I contacted Stan and he was able to fabricate exactly what I wanted without ever having to see my radios. I gave him the make, model and colors/fabric type I wanted, along with logo type and Wa-La! A product with a perfect fit mailed to me ASAP. I have had the covers on and off many times and they are holding up great. I would recommend Stan to anyone looking for a quality radio dust cover set.

N2PLZ Rating: 5/5 Nov 28, 2006 10:31 Send this review to a friend
Great Service, Great Cover  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased a cover for my IC-7000. I didn't see a cover listed for it on Stan's site, but he knew what I needed, and custom made one for me and sent it to me in 3 business days (and the order was placed the Wednesday before the Thanksgiving holiday)! He can make these covers in one of several different materials and embroidery colors. Mine was made of light blue denim with yellow and white embroidery. It fit like a glove. If you're looking for a cover, I highly recommend him.

KJ5XF Rating: 5/5 Nov 12, 2006 17:50 Send this review to a friend
Great covers!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have purchased several covers from Stan. Just recently purchased another set for a K2/100 and a Tokyo Hy-Power amp. Typically it takes about 2 weeks between the time you mail in the check and the cover(s) showing up in your mail box.

Keep up the great work!

N8QJO Rating: 5/5 Nov 12, 2006 16:50 Send this review to a friend
GREAT PRODUCT  Time owned: more than 12 months
HAVE ORDERED SEVERAL DIFFERENT COVERS ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT OCCASIONS EVEN A COUPLE CUSTOM COVERS NEVER HAD ANY TROUBLE AT ALL

EB5ESX Rating: 5/5 Sep 9, 2006 08:17 Send this review to a friend
Excelent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
All 100 % Ok.
Service and product.
We have now 2 covers in Spain and sure we will order more.

Thank's :-)

W4SK Rating: 5/5 Sep 9, 2006 07:27 Send this review to a friend
Perfect Transaction  Time owned: more than 12 months
Just received my second set of covers from Stan. Folks, it just doesn't get any better than this. Top product and superior service. Order with absolute confidence.

-W4SK