Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by W6ON
Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Reviews: 201 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20 - 75 depending on make,model,
Description: Stan Clewett W6ON, maker of custom, handmade dust covers for ALL your electronics equipment. I offer a very wide variety of materials, colors, and prices to keep your equipment looking and working like new for years to come. Please visit my website listed below for pictures, prices, and information on all the fine products I offer. Including the world's BEST covers...my Elite covers. 73, Stan.
More info: http://www.radiodustcovers.com

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by W6ON.

WB6JLL Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2004 15:46 Send this review to a friend
Perfect !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered several dust covers from Stan and must say that I am entirely happy. Not only did they arrive within several days (custom order), but they fit pefectly. I had him "tweak" what he usually does for a floor stading amp, and it fit perfectly. He eMailed me several times to confirm the order, color, and logo - and I received just what I wanted. My conversations with him on the phone were most pleasant.

Its hard to find an honest and reputable merchant who provides exactly what he promises. Stan is an example for the radio community.

I highly recommend his product (no, I am not being compensated for this review, and I am not related to Stan) - my wife, who is very skeptical of most things related to radio even commented that the covers were beautiful.

Stealing from the old Alka Seltzer ads of the 60's => try it, you'll like it

N2WB Rating: 5/5 Oct 28, 2004 03:05 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service/Products 5 PLUS!!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Stan's the MAN!!!
Great product and SUPER Service...
My experience with Stan has been fantastic.
Order a Cover for my ACOM 2000A that sits on the floor...
I provided him the dimensions on the unit which was an out of the ordinary request, and the cover fits absolutely great! Stan sent the covers to me before the check even arrived. Can't ask for more... The covers fit perfectly, plus made from a high quality material, and look as great as I had imagined. RED callsign looks great!
Stan, a BIG thanks for a fine product and service! A#1

Best Regards:

BB
Bill Beyer/N2WB

WA0RJ Rating: 5/5 Oct 27, 2004 20:26 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After reading the reviews on this site I sent an email to Stan. He answered it the same day. I ordered a cover for my Kenwood TS-530s. The cover arrived a handful of days later. It is beautiful! I love it. The cover fits like a glove. I am going to order covers for all my radios. Thanks, Stan!

KC7HII Rating: 5/5 Sep 30, 2004 18:41 Send this review to a friend
A Great Product at a great price !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After reading the reviews posted here, it was a simple choice to make when I needed a Cover for my Yaesu FT-890. It only took a couple of e-mails and my Cover was on its way, probably before I had even sent the payment out!
Stan is a great guy to deal with, and the cover is just plain excellent, with embroidery just as I had asked for. You just can not go wrong with a cover from him.
K.Scott Moller KC7HII

WD0M Rating: 5/5 Jul 31, 2004 21:45 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service/Products  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered three (3) dust covers from Stan - for my Icom 756 Pro, Alpha 87a, and Palstar AT4K tuner. Stan provided guidance on the pros and cons of the size of lettering I had requested, as well as prepared a cover, took a digital photo, and sent it to me for my approval. I provided him the dimensions on the Palstar Tuner, which was an out of the ordinary request, and the cover fits absolutely great! Stan sent the covers to me before the check even arrived. Can't ask for more - it's nice to see absolute trust within the ham community. The covers fit perfectly, are made from a high quality material, and look as great as I had imagined.

Joe WDM

BILLBISCHOFFEXWS4B Rating: 5/5 May 26, 2004 18:41 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic Product & Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My experience with Stan has been fantastic. Got a customized cover for my IC-746 and I just couldn't be happier with either the product or Stan's attention to service. I just wish all product vendors produced this level of quality and service.

AC3DC Rating: 5/5 May 26, 2004 17:27 Send this review to a friend
First class all the way!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Stan LaPointe K7NUU has talent! He custom made 3 covers for various pieces of equipment in my shack. (amp, power supply & radio) All were a perfect fit and the embroidering was top notch. I had the covers at my door BEFORE I sent him my payment. Gives my shack a nice appearance.
GREAT JOB Stan!! Thank you.

VK269 Rating: 5/5 May 21, 2004 07:29 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I BOUGHT COVERS FOR MY RADIO AND SPEAKER AND TELEREADER.
I CAN SAY I CAN GIVE STAN 1000% on service. He made the covers to my specs, and when i got them it fited like factory made. I would recommend Stan to any one who wants covers for there radio.

regards

Samson

W0CKI Rating: 5/5 Apr 10, 2004 19:25 Send this review to a friend
Great workmanship  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Great service to! Nice addition to the shack and if your in a dusty enviorment, a must.

NK7J Rating: 5/5 Apr 10, 2004 19:17 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered a cover for my PRO2 and it showed up in just a few days with my call placed exactly how I wanted it!!
Very attractive cover.