Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by W6ON
Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Reviews: 189 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20 - 75 depending on make,model,
Description: Custom Felt Dust Covers with Logos

Stan Clewett W6ON (former KF6IKC) bought the cover business from Stan & Becky. We have a website up now and are taking orders. We will strive to follow in the foot steps of Stan and Becky with our main focus being our customers and producing a quality product. Feel free to contact us and hope to make you one of our new customers. Take care, Stan

More info: http://www.radiodustcovers.com

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by W6ON.

KB1KQI Rating: 5/5 Jan 10, 2004 12:31 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered an IC-746PRO cover from Stan and received it the same week. It looks great and keeps the dust off my new radio.

Thanks again, Stan!

73 de Jim KBIKQI

K2WO Rating: 5/5 Dec 17, 2003 18:10 Send this review to a friend
Great Product/Service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have had one of these covers for awile now. The quality is 1st class and the service is the best. You can't go wrong. Stan and his wife are a joy to deal with.

W9WIS Rating: 5/5 Dec 17, 2003 18:03 Send this review to a friend
Supurb !!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A great product and fantastic quality. Stan has hit on a winner here. Quality, service and excellent pricing all rolled into one company. I purchased covers for all my station components. The covers fit like a glove, the embroidery is first rate, and the construction and material can't be beat. Delivery time was rocket fast too ! I'd rate these covers a 10 if I could...

K6SDW Rating: 5/5 Nov 13, 2003 00:28 Send this review to a friend
Excellent quality!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just got my custom covers for my K2 and ICOM 751A...they are beautiful, excellent quality and workmanship! And Stan was a great guy to work with...he's really concerned that you are happy with his product.

N3XY Rating: 5/5 Nov 5, 2003 22:20 Send this review to a friend
BEAUTIFUL COVERS!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I talked to Stan on Sunday, on Wednesday I had the covers on the radios! They look great, I can't say enough about the products or the service, truly first class.
Thanks, Rich N3XY

K4MZW Rating: 5/5 Jun 24, 2003 23:54 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely First Class  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Covers arrived today. Terrific Quality, couldn't be more pleased. All 3 operating positions are now very neat and well protected.

I highly recommend these products.

N2TU Rating: 5/5 May 30, 2003 09:06 Send this review to a friend
Super Job  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered covers for my rigs, amps, tuner and speakers. Stan took the dimensions I sent him and produced "fit like a glove" beautiful covers embossed with my call. He had the order ready to ship before he got my payment and shipped promptly. Great communication before, during and after the transaction. He has a pleasure to deal with...and produced a fine product. Highly recommended!

KF3CW Rating: 5/5 May 22, 2003 21:05 Send this review to a friend
QUALITY COVERS - GREAT SERVICE  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received my two dustcovers today from Stan. One for my Icom 756 ProII and one for my new Icom 703 (which had to be custom made.)When I ordered them, Stan told me I could wait and send him a check after I received them to be sure that I liked them. I got the Black felt with the Gold lettering. They are very nice and even though I sent a check the day I ordered them, Stan emailed me the next day that they had been shipped. Also, he said if they weren't what I had expected, let him know and he would redo them or refund my money. Order them, you'll like them!

REEF2K Rating: 4/5 May 22, 2003 16:15 Send this review to a friend
does what it says  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
difficult to get to excited about these but it has a neat tidy finish,mine is just plain black,no logo's but it does the job well.

W3AB Rating: 5/5 May 22, 2003 14:50 Send this review to a friend
Neat product and GREAT service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Wow! What can I say? I received my cover within a week of my initial request. Special requests cheerfully accomodated. And that was with broken sewing machines!

Now my cats can curl up on the equipment and I don't have any fur in the equipment. =!8^)

More of Stan's covers are on the way.