Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by W6ON
Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Reviews: 241 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20 - 75 depending on make,model,
Description: Stan Clewett W6ON, maker of custom, handmade dust covers for ALL your electronics equipment. I offer a very wide variety of materials, colors, and prices to keep your equipment looking and working like new for years to come. Please visit my website listed below for pictures, prices, and information on all the fine products I offer. Including the world's BEST covers...my Elite covers. 73, Stan.
More info: http://www.radiodustcovers.com

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by W6ON.

W6SLB Rating: 5/5 Dec 8, 2006 09:25 Send this review to a friend
Stan's Got You Covered!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I was the 1st to review their dust covers(formerly N6SMR). Since then ive ordered a couple more over the years and as recently as last week. PERFECT fit and was done just as i requested. Stan and company are very friendly and want their customers to be happy.
Usually it takes less than a week from the time you place the order for it to arrive at your door. I really like the felt material they use (you can request other material)... its very light weight and just looks nice. Covers have rear flap so rear cables dont get in the way. Go order one!

KD8BNB Rating: 5/5 Nov 28, 2006 19:55 Send this review to a friend
A Perfect Fit!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I contacted Stan and he was able to fabricate exactly what I wanted without ever having to see my radios. I gave him the make, model and colors/fabric type I wanted, along with logo type and Wa-La! A product with a perfect fit mailed to me ASAP. I have had the covers on and off many times and they are holding up great. I would recommend Stan to anyone looking for a quality radio dust cover set.

N2PLZ Rating: 5/5 Nov 28, 2006 10:31 Send this review to a friend
Great Service, Great Cover  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased a cover for my IC-7000. I didn't see a cover listed for it on Stan's site, but he knew what I needed, and custom made one for me and sent it to me in 3 business days (and the order was placed the Wednesday before the Thanksgiving holiday)! He can make these covers in one of several different materials and embroidery colors. Mine was made of light blue denim with yellow and white embroidery. It fit like a glove. If you're looking for a cover, I highly recommend him.

KJ5XF Rating: 5/5 Nov 12, 2006 17:50 Send this review to a friend
Great covers!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have purchased several covers from Stan. Just recently purchased another set for a K2/100 and a Tokyo Hy-Power amp. Typically it takes about 2 weeks between the time you mail in the check and the cover(s) showing up in your mail box.

Keep up the great work!

N8QJO Rating: 5/5 Nov 12, 2006 16:50 Send this review to a friend
GREAT PRODUCT  Time owned: more than 12 months
HAVE ORDERED SEVERAL DIFFERENT COVERS ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT OCCASIONS EVEN A COUPLE CUSTOM COVERS NEVER HAD ANY TROUBLE AT ALL

EB5ESX Rating: 5/5 Sep 9, 2006 08:17 Send this review to a friend
Excelent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
All 100 % Ok.
Service and product.
We have now 2 covers in Spain and sure we will order more.

Thank's :-)

W4SK Rating: 5/5 Sep 9, 2006 07:27 Send this review to a friend
Perfect Transaction  Time owned: more than 12 months
Just received my second set of covers from Stan. Folks, it just doesn't get any better than this. Top product and superior service. Order with absolute confidence.

-W4SK

W8JXM Rating: 5/5 Sep 9, 2006 06:16 Send this review to a friend
WOW !!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Arrived before my check cleared. Everything I expected and more. Quality product and customer service to match. Get one or two or?? Tnx for ur great work.....

WD0X Rating: 5/5 Jul 7, 2006 10:51 Send this review to a friend
Stan Does It Again!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Stan LaPointe does it again! This is the third felt cover I've ordered from him with the same EXCELLENT results as the two times before. Incredible workmanship, beautiful stitching and logo reproduction that is flawless.

You're may be making a mistake (and probably spending too much $$$) if you try to have these done on your own locally.

It just doesn't get any better than a quality hand-made RADIO COVER in my book!

WA2NLL Rating: 5/5 May 16, 2006 04:44 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful Work and Super Fast  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I e-mailed Stan with my request. He replied promptly. Just about a week from my initial e-mail until I had the cover in my shack (shipped from CA to NY).

Stan does BEAUTIFUL work. I had my callsign put on the cover as well.

A perfect experience from start to finish.

Thanks Stan !!!