Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by W6ON
Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Reviews: 238 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20 - 75 depending on make,model,
Description: Stan Clewett W6ON, maker of custom, handmade dust covers for ALL your electronics equipment. I offer a very wide variety of materials, colors, and prices to keep your equipment looking and working like new for years to come. Please visit my website listed below for pictures, prices, and information on all the fine products I offer. Including the world's BEST covers...my Elite covers. 73, Stan.
More info: http://www.radiodustcovers.com

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by W6ON.

KJ5XF Rating: 5/5 Nov 12, 2006 17:50 Send this review to a friend
Great covers!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have purchased several covers from Stan. Just recently purchased another set for a K2/100 and a Tokyo Hy-Power amp. Typically it takes about 2 weeks between the time you mail in the check and the cover(s) showing up in your mail box.

Keep up the great work!

N8QJO Rating: 5/5 Nov 12, 2006 16:50 Send this review to a friend
GREAT PRODUCT  Time owned: more than 12 months
HAVE ORDERED SEVERAL DIFFERENT COVERS ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT OCCASIONS EVEN A COUPLE CUSTOM COVERS NEVER HAD ANY TROUBLE AT ALL

EB5ESX Rating: 5/5 Sep 9, 2006 08:17 Send this review to a friend
Excelent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
All 100 % Ok.
Service and product.
We have now 2 covers in Spain and sure we will order more.

Thank's :-)

W4SK Rating: 5/5 Sep 9, 2006 07:27 Send this review to a friend
Perfect Transaction  Time owned: more than 12 months
Just received my second set of covers from Stan. Folks, it just doesn't get any better than this. Top product and superior service. Order with absolute confidence.

-W4SK

W8JXM Rating: 5/5 Sep 9, 2006 06:16 Send this review to a friend
WOW !!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Arrived before my check cleared. Everything I expected and more. Quality product and customer service to match. Get one or two or?? Tnx for ur great work.....

WD0X Rating: 5/5 Jul 7, 2006 10:51 Send this review to a friend
Stan Does It Again!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Stan LaPointe does it again! This is the third felt cover I've ordered from him with the same EXCELLENT results as the two times before. Incredible workmanship, beautiful stitching and logo reproduction that is flawless.

You're may be making a mistake (and probably spending too much $$$) if you try to have these done on your own locally.

It just doesn't get any better than a quality hand-made RADIO COVER in my book!

WA2NLL Rating: 5/5 May 16, 2006 04:44 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful Work and Super Fast  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I e-mailed Stan with my request. He replied promptly. Just about a week from my initial e-mail until I had the cover in my shack (shipped from CA to NY).

Stan does BEAUTIFUL work. I had my callsign put on the cover as well.

A perfect experience from start to finish.

Thanks Stan !!!

WA2MGB Rating: 5/5 Apr 27, 2006 20:03 Send this review to a friend
The Perfect Accessory  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently received my custom cover for my Tent Tec Jupiter.... The workmanship and attention to detail are superb. Looks great...and keeps the dust off the rig, too.

I wish I listened to my mother when she wanted to teach me to sew....

WR1H Rating: 5/5 Mar 25, 2006 08:41 Send this review to a friend
I should have done this years ago !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just got my new covers for my TS-850SAT, Icom IC-746, FT-736R, and FT-1000MP. They are black with gold lettering.

I love them. The fit is perfect. Stan delivered quickly and

I will be ordering some for my Ameritron AL-82 and my ICOM PW-1.

No more clear plastic covers and towels !!!

If you have not thought about doing this, you are missing out BIG TIME !

Thank you Stan !

Nick - WR1H

G0KPE Rating: 5/5 Feb 28, 2006 02:42 Send this review to a friend
UK buyer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Have just taken delivery of a cover for my FT847 and for my Alpha 91b amp. Excellent service from Stan. Delivery to UK only 1 week from placing order - very impressive.

The shack looks much neater now and of course that annoying dust collecting ability of my radio equipment is now a thing of the past. I have prestine equipment everytime I use it :-)