Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by W6ON
Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Reviews: 214 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20 - 75 depending on make,model,
Description: Stan Clewett W6ON, maker of custom, handmade dust covers for ALL your electronics equipment. I offer a very wide variety of materials, colors, and prices to keep your equipment looking and working like new for years to come. Please visit my website listed below for pictures, prices, and information on all the fine products I offer. Including the world's BEST Elite covers. 73, Stan.

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by W6ON.

N4HV Rating: 5/5 Jun 28, 2005 19:01 Send this review to a friend
As good as it gets  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great service, the cover is well made, fits perfectly and looks good. I couldn't ask for anything more.
YI9VCQ Rating: 5/5 Apr 19, 2005 15:02 Send this review to a friend
Don't go ANYWHERE else!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Stan is an artist and craftsman. His covers make my shack look better. This is quality stuff.

He made a cover for my two Icom radios and even threw in another one for my ProIII bearing my Iraqi reciprocal callsign.

I won't mention details of the special deal he gave me but let's just say he supports the military. My hat's off to you, SSG Stan!

Buy all your equipment covers from Stan and you won't regret it!

Camp Cooke, Al Taji, Iraq
W0QU Rating: 5/5 Apr 17, 2005 19:37 Send this review to a friend
Excellent work!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a dust cover for my ProII with my call sign on it and told Stan I'd send a money order. He said a check was OK. But I got sick and didn't get the check in the mail last week. I was shocked to find the dust cover in my mailbox this weekend! Stan is a very trusting person, a credit to ham radio, and I couldn't be more pleased with the personalized cover he made for me. I sent Stan a "check is in the mail" message and wanted to let others know what an excellent job he does. I highly recommend his equipment covers.
N3WT Rating: 5/5 Apr 12, 2005 13:13 Send this review to a friend
Keeps the Cat off too  Time owned: more than 12 months
When I saw the Cat jump on top of my new 756PROII, I told the XYL the Cat had to go. I did not find her reply amusing at all. It was a far cheaper choice to purchase the nice dust covers from Stan. Stan has made two covers for me, one for the PROII and a custon made cover for a CW paddle. I am very pleased with both and Stan is a pleasure to deal with. The fit is perfect and my call on the front is a very nice touch. The Cat does not seem to care much for the covers though, which is very healthy for the Cat.
2E1BWN Rating: 5/5 Apr 12, 2005 11:47 Send this review to a friend
Great service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Good communication, quick service, quality item!!
WE5F Rating: 5/5 Mar 25, 2005 23:08 Send this review to a friend
Top Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Had Stan make a vinyl dust cover for my Drake L-75 amplifier. It arrived today. It's top quality and fits perfectly. The charcoal vinyl with Drake logo on the front provides just the right look I was seeking. The design of the cover is clever - the back is a flap that allows the cover to slip over the amp with the fan and cables in place. Stan also accepts checks from hams - a very nice touch. Thanks, Stan!
NZ7C Rating: 5/5 Mar 18, 2005 11:33 Send this review to a friend
Go for the denim!!!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've bought Stan's covers before - but never the denim. I just purchased covers for a K2 and 706 in blue denim with appropriate embroidery. I gotta' say these are beautiful!!! Very strong and very, very slick looking. I'd say go for the denim folks! PS Delivery time is so fast it boggles the mind.
KZ5I Rating: 5/5 Mar 4, 2005 22:47 Send this review to a friend
EXCELLENT SERVICE  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I made a request to Stan for covers for my Kenwood TS-930S and matching speaker SP-930.

The service was excellent.

W8OWL Rating: 5/5 Feb 12, 2005 12:01 Send this review to a friend
Always Perfect  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I'd contacted Stan with another, somewhat unusual dust cover request (TS-480SAT Control Panel). He made it with his usual perfect workmanship, plus quick delivery. This was my second order. No need to shop around, when Stan's the best. Thank you. 73, Bob/W8OWL
KD3ZX Rating: 5/5 Feb 12, 2005 09:43 Send this review to a friend
Money Well Spent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This has to be the best service I have ever received from anyone. I could not believe they were ordered, skillfully created, shipped and covering my rigs within 3 days from the West Coast. Beautiful craftsmanship! Quality product!

Thanks Stan!