Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by W6ON
Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Reviews: 193 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20 - 75 depending on make,model,
Description: Custom Felt Dust Covers with Logos

Stan Clewett W6ON (former KF6IKC) bought the cover business from Stan & Becky. We have a website up now and are taking orders. We will strive to follow in the foot steps of Stan and Becky with our main focus being our customers and producing a quality product. Feel free to contact us and hope to make you one of our new customers. Take care, Stan

More info: http://www.radiodustcovers.com

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by W6ON.

W0CKI Rating: 5/5 Apr 10, 2004 19:25 Send this review to a friend
Great workmanship  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Great service to! Nice addition to the shack and if your in a dusty enviorment, a must.

NK7J Rating: 5/5 Apr 10, 2004 19:17 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered a cover for my PRO2 and it showed up in just a few days with my call placed exactly how I wanted it!!
Very attractive cover.
Will order again!

N5MV Rating: 5/5 Feb 11, 2004 21:13 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Cover fit perfect on my 75A4, Stan did a great job. Collins logo in perfect placement and straight. I was a Christmas present from my oldest daughter. I am going to by some more for my 51J4 & Yaesu 1000MP

W9YE Rating: 5/5 Jan 10, 2004 13:49 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I can only echo the sentiments of others. Stan's first priorty is to make sure that you are happy with the product, and he will do whatever is needed to accomplish that. Just received covers for my IC 775 and SP20, and I will probably order his covers for the other radios soon. Great job.

KB1KQI Rating: 5/5 Jan 10, 2004 12:31 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered an IC-746PRO cover from Stan and received it the same week. It looks great and keeps the dust off my new radio.

Thanks again, Stan!

73 de Jim KBIKQI

K2WO Rating: 5/5 Dec 17, 2003 18:10 Send this review to a friend
Great Product/Service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have had one of these covers for awile now. The quality is 1st class and the service is the best. You can't go wrong. Stan and his wife are a joy to deal with.

W9WIS Rating: 5/5 Dec 17, 2003 18:03 Send this review to a friend
Supurb !!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A great product and fantastic quality. Stan has hit on a winner here. Quality, service and excellent pricing all rolled into one company. I purchased covers for all my station components. The covers fit like a glove, the embroidery is first rate, and the construction and material can't be beat. Delivery time was rocket fast too ! I'd rate these covers a 10 if I could...

K6SDW Rating: 5/5 Nov 13, 2003 00:28 Send this review to a friend
Excellent quality!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just got my custom covers for my K2 and ICOM 751A...they are beautiful, excellent quality and workmanship! And Stan was a great guy to work with...he's really concerned that you are happy with his product.

N3XY Rating: 5/5 Nov 5, 2003 22:20 Send this review to a friend
BEAUTIFUL COVERS!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I talked to Stan on Sunday, on Wednesday I had the covers on the radios! They look great, I can't say enough about the products or the service, truly first class.
Thanks, Rich N3XY

K4MZW Rating: 5/5 Jun 24, 2003 23:54 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely First Class  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Covers arrived today. Terrific Quality, couldn't be more pleased. All 3 operating positions are now very neat and well protected.

I highly recommend these products.