Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by W6ON
Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Reviews: 224 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20 - 75 depending on make,model,
Description: Stan Clewett W6ON, maker of custom, handmade dust covers for ALL your electronics equipment. I offer a very wide variety of materials, colors, and prices to keep your equipment looking and working like new for years to come. Please visit my website listed below for pictures, prices, and information on all the fine products I offer. Including the world's BEST covers...my Elite covers. 73, Stan.
More info: http://www.radiodustcovers.com

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by W6ON.

KG5I Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2006 13:07 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've never had a more pleasurable experience purchasing online. Item shipped/arrived quickly. It fit perfect just like a glove. Lettering is just the right size...What more can I say? I'm getting more compliments now on my rig cover than I am my rig! :-) Keep up the good work Stan, and be on the lookout for my next tuner and amp cover order.....

N1WLC Rating: 5/5 Jan 9, 2006 08:50 Send this review to a friend
Finally an answer to my needs  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
In one week I ordered and received several covers for my vintage equipment. The covers are professionally done, looking great and fitting as if they came factory with the radio's they cover. Stan is a pleasure to speak with, responsive to my needs and produces quality products that will last a life time. I can't say enough about this company. And last but not least I got them so fast it made my head spin. Nice work Stan. With the protection of these covers my equipment will look pretty and last longer than I will.

K7NA Rating: 5/5 Nov 30, 2005 18:25 Send this review to a friend
Great Quality and Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently ordered dust covers for my Orion, Hercules amp and a Palstar tuner. My wife did not care for the Ten Tec logo on the dust covers so when I ordered by email, I asked that the covers include only my call letters. Wow, great service, wonderful quality and the SPEED with which the covers arrived was amazing. I have no doubt Stan made and shipped the covers before the ink was dry on my check. I am very satisfied with the end result and it sure looks better than towels on top of my equipment! This is a nice product and would make a great gift idea for the ham in your life!

KB1JHF Rating: 5/5 Nov 20, 2005 02:42 Send this review to a friend
Top notch quality & service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A few weeks ago, I read a review on Stanís radio covers. The old towel that I had been using to cover my recently purchased Yaesu MK V Field looked pretty ugly and didnít really protect the radio very well. So, I decided to order a cover from Stan.

A side-note. I live in NH and almost anything ordered from CA, takes over a week to arrive. So, with that in mind, and prepared for the usual wait, I sent Stan my order along with payment on a Monday. On Thursday, yes, Thursday of the same week, my cover arrived! I was amazed! He had already sent me an earlier email with details and jpegs of the various covers and styles that he has available.

This cover is beautiful. It is well constructed, with flawless embroidery and it features custom slits for my microphone and Morse key cables. Needless to say, I was simply amazed.

So, if youíre looking to protect that radio that you love so much and, at the same time, upgrade the appearance of your shack, simply send Stan an order and payment for one of his covers. Youíll be amazed at the quality and fast service that this man provides. It just doesnít get any better!

N3WNG Rating: 5/5 Nov 14, 2005 12:00 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Stan is THE man to deal with. Takes your order and mails the item - same day without payment in hand! The cover for my A-4 was exceptional. Placing an order for a matching speaker cover soon.

N6PSE Rating: 5/5 Nov 11, 2005 21:51 Send this review to a friend
Great product & Great Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Stan is great to deal with, my new dust cover for the Icom IC-7800 arrived before he even received my check. Cover fit perfect and looks great. Made from superior materials. This deal could not have been better.

K6JPA Rating: 5/5 Oct 21, 2005 21:07 Send this review to a friend
Don't Even Bother Looking Elsewhere  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
As a repeat customer, I ordered seven additional covers from Stan.
This guy is an absolute class act. Had them in on my radios in four days. All are, once again, beautiful.
Don't even waste your time looking elsewhere. This is where you want to buy.
Just hurry before Stan realizes what these quality covers are REALLY worth!

N4CTR Rating: 5/5 Oct 2, 2005 13:57 Send this review to a friend
THE BEST IN MY BOOK  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just got my covers in,and they fit super. He's a super nice guy to deal with over the phone to. Super fast shipping. If you "Hams" are looking for a great deal on some covers,,Give "STAN-THE-MAN" a call,you will NOT be sorry,,Thanks Stan for a "SUPER" job on my covers,,James

TOOLMAN-5 Rating: 5/5 Sep 23, 2005 14:49 Send this review to a friend
These covers look great on my Collins equipment  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Stan makes a very professional well made cover. My future ones will be from him. Very pleasant to deal with and ships your item like lightning. The Collins Logos and numbers of the radio are perfect, beautiful and striking. Thanks Stan. I am glad I found out about you.

FLA Rating: 5/5 Sep 21, 2005 17:13 Send this review to a friend
Exceptional Workmanship!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
When I first inquired about a cover for my ICOM it occurred to me that I also needed covers for my professional work. I asked Stan if he could make me custom covers for my laptop [usually on my desk] two printers, a scanner and a few external drives. Within a few days I received these black felt works of art, they fit each piece perfect, finally my name in felt! Now I don't have to look at those ugly plastic covers that didn't even fit properly. Thank you Stan!