Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by W6ON
Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Reviews: 242 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20 - 75 depending on make,model,
Description: Stan Clewett W6ON, maker of custom, handmade dust covers for ALL your electronics equipment. I offer a very wide variety of materials, colors, and prices to keep your equipment looking and working like new for years to come. Please visit my website listed below for pictures, prices, and information on all the fine products I offer. Including the world's BEST covers...my Elite covers. 73, Stan.
More info: http://www.radiodustcovers.com

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by W6ON.

N4UE Rating: 5/5 Jan 9, 2017 17:10 Send this review to a friend
Stan's the man, again  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently purchased a Icom SP-38 speaker to match my Icom 7300. Stan previously made me covers for both the 7300 and SP-33 speaker. Now that Icom has released the SP-38 for both the 7300 and the new R8600 receiver, I had Stan make a
SP-38 cover. He didn't need sizes, he just whipped one up. All I had to tell him was the color for the cover and the color for the lettering. Perfect match to the 7300 cover and as usual, a perfect fit.

ron
N4UE

KE8DAF Rating: 5/5 Jan 9, 2017 11:01 Send this review to a friend
FT-450D Cover  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am very pleased with the dust cover from Stan. The embroidery looks good and I was happy with how he did the call sign. I got the vinyl cover.

Greg KE8DAF

F8IJV Rating: 5/5 Dec 10, 2016 01:03 Send this review to a friend
Simply the Best !  Time owned: more than 12 months
Bought many Elite Line Dust Covers personalized for my Yaesu and Icom complete lines. Always PERFECT, super quality, quick and fast sending, nothinf more to tell than : WAOW !

Now each time I need a dust cover for my rig, I always "ring" Stan, and I'm always quite satisfied of his great work.

My note : 6/5 :o)

Friendly, Seb F8IJV

WB2ZXJ Rating: 5/5 Nov 26, 2016 19:39 Send this review to a friend
Excellent look and fit  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had Stan provide one of his standard (felt) dust cover for my recently refurbished Drake R-4A (I'm the original owner). He did a great job.

Since then, I've ordered two additional covers for a Drake R8B and a IC-7300.

Highly recommended.

Barry
WB2ZXJ

KE5ZS Rating: 5/5 Oct 5, 2016 17:55 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This cover for my SB-220 in my shop to keep dirt out is an absolute 10 out of 10. Stan is quick in shipping and very fair on price, please keep the dust out of your high dollar equipment, you will be glad you did, thanks Stan your a star!

K1OE Rating: 5/5 Sep 20, 2016 19:08 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality and Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Hi everybody!
I found radiodustcovers.com on eHam. I didn't need a radio dust cover but t recently asked Stan if he could make a dust cover for a piece of music equipment that I bought. I emailed him over Labor Day weekend. He responded INSTANTLY! We emailed back and forth. Stan was great about taking my direction and offering suggestions. We quickly finalized details of the cover I wanted. He manufactured the dust cover right away and got it to me via Express Mail. I took it out of the box, put it over the equipment and concluded: It looks GREAT!!!!! Best quality, Great service. Stan really cares. He will do a great job for you... whatever you need! Thank you Stan! Sincerely, John k1oe

KA4KOE Rating: 5/5 Aug 15, 2016 17:07 Send this review to a friend
Nice   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received my cover from Stan. It looks great!

K3SRO Rating: 5/5 May 16, 2016 11:41 Send this review to a friend
Great products with wonderful service and response time  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have bought at least 7 dust covers from Stan, W6ON, the past several years. Most of them have been black vinyl with felt lining. Stan always does a great job. He accommodates any special needs or requirements that you may need to make each and every dust cover custom for the buyer. His response time to any questions is fantastic; turn a round time for his covers is very timely. If you are looking for a quality product at a reasonable price, Stan is your guy. Having a quality dust cover to protect your ham gear is "priceless" just like your Master Card.

N4DC Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2016 18:03 Send this review to a friend
Excellent workmanship and customer service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought two of Stan's basic covers for my Icom and Yaesu radios. The fit was perfect and he got them to me in less than 10 days. I would buy from him again in a heartbeat.

DL5RDP Rating: 5/5 Apr 27, 2016 07:05 Send this review to a friend
Perfect covers  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received my dustcovers today.
Very fast shipment from CA to Bavaria, proper customs declarations.
I am really happy with the dust covers, the Logo stitching is excellent.

An eye catcher for the old vintage radios.
Thanks Stan.