Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by W6ON
Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Reviews: 197 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20 - 75 depending on make,model,
Description: Custom Felt Dust Covers with Logos

Stan Clewett W6ON (former KF6IKC) bought the cover business from Stan & Becky. We have a website up now and are taking orders. We will strive to follow in the foot steps of Stan and Becky with our main focus being our customers and producing a quality product. Feel free to contact us and hope to make you one of our new customers. Take care, Stan

More info: http://www.radiodustcovers.com

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by W6ON.

HARDEDGE Rating: 5/5 Jun 27, 2014 14:18 Send this review to a friend
Wowza!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just got 3 Swan covers. Who would have thought that felt and wool could look so good. And they fit perfectly. Next up, two Galaxy. a Clegg, and six FT-101 variant covers. Thanks W60N!

N4FBW Rating: 5/5 Jun 21, 2014 09:01 Send this review to a friend
Very high quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently purchased an Elite dust cover for my THP 1.5Kfx amplifier. The cover looks great and fits perfectly. This is my second Elite cover purchase from Stan. I highly recommend them!

K4HPP Rating: 5/5 Jun 2, 2014 19:11 Send this review to a friend
OUTSTANDING  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received black vinyl covers for my IC-7600 and ACOM 1010 amplifier. Excellent quality and workmanship! I wish I had gotten them long ago. Highly recommended.

K2MK Rating: 5/5 May 10, 2014 17:22 Send this review to a friend
Continued Great Support  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received my third wool cover from Stan. This one for my new Elecraft KPA500 amplifier. As usual the quality is superb, the fit perfect, and delivery is very quick.

VE3FXX Rating: 5/5 Apr 10, 2014 07:52 Send this review to a friend
Quality product.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered. an Elite dust cover a week ago for my Yaesu FT-102. The the dust cover arrived in the mail today (April 10th). I'm so pleased with my purchase. The quality and workmanship are second to none. Shipping is fast too!

ON9CC Rating: 5/5 Apr 4, 2014 14:54 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After having done with homebrew covers for my IC-7800 and IC-970h I decided it was time to spent some money on covers for my toys.
Ordered 2 deluxe covers with stitched on logos and TRX types. Both arrived within a week. Unfortunately 1 of the covers had an error in the stitched text. I sent Stan an e-mail and immediately replied and offered to sent me a new cover which arrived in just a couple of days! So I'm fully satisfied with the covers (made to last) and fully satisfied with Stan's service! Thanks again Stan!

W5QKM Rating: 5/5 Jan 27, 2014 14:30 Send this review to a friend
The best!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I'm giving Stan a 10. To heck with the 5-scale. Got hooked last week. Like others, not sure why it took me this long to discover Stan's covers. For those of us who collect vintage gear, Stan is one of us. Money well spent if you care about your toys.

W3UT Rating: 5/5 Jan 27, 2014 13:42 Send this review to a friend
Very Nice!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered a cover for my new transceiver. Cover looks and fits great. Impressed with the quality of construction. Thanks Stan for a great product!

WA2EEW Rating: 5/5 Jan 23, 2014 09:11 Send this review to a friend
FANTASTIC COVER!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
For years I have been covering my rigs with towels and cloths. Recently I have been rearranging and adding to my station and ordered the covers for all my equipment. With in a week of ordering they were on my rigs, I ask myself why didn't I do this years ago?
Quality, fit, apperance all a A+ what more can one say or ask for?
Thank you for the excellet covers.

W7AV Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2014 16:44 Send this review to a friend
Perfect  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent quality, care to detail. A minimal investment to protect something so costly (rig). I'm very pleased with the 6 just received. Thank You