Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by W6ON
Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Reviews: 229 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20 - 75 depending on make,model,
Description: Stan Clewett W6ON, maker of custom, handmade dust covers for ALL your electronics equipment. I offer a very wide variety of materials, colors, and prices to keep your equipment looking and working like new for years to come. Please visit my website listed below for pictures, prices, and information on all the fine products I offer. Including the world's BEST Elite covers. 73, Stan.

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by W6ON.

N7JET Rating: 5/5 Mar 11, 2016 07:59 Send this review to a friend
Custom Vinyl Cover  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I emailed Stan with instructions about the material, size, and embroidery that I wanted and told him to use his judgement on how big to make the letters.

The cover arrived quickly and is perfect. Exactly what I envisioned.

Thanks Stan!
K9MHZ Rating: 5/5 Mar 9, 2016 18:35 Send this review to a friend
Great!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A great experience! The dust cover looks fabulous, and it was here very quickly.
N4UE Rating: 5/5 Mar 7, 2016 12:32 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely fantastic!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I just received yet another radio/speaker set from Stan. Not only are the covers perfect (as always), Stan has got to be the easiest person to deal with I have ever encountered.
I just tell him what I have and desire. He sends an invoice immediately. I pay and in a couple of days, the set shows up!
I'm still amazed!!!!

N8FZ Rating: 5/5 Mar 6, 2016 16:26 Send this review to a friend
The Very Best!  Time owned: more than 12 months
So you just spent $2000.00 on a new HF rig for the shack. It is your prized rig. Why on earth would you NOT get one of Stan's custom covers?

These dust covers are the very best quality and craftsmanship you will find anywhere and are worth every penny and then some. Keep up the good work Stan and I will be ordering again very soon!
NA1VT Rating: 5/5 Jan 12, 2016 04:40 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service and value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered one for my FTDX3000 and wanted some slight modifications in the cover and logo. No problem! Everything done right and fast.
W3UT Rating: 5/5 Nov 21, 2015 09:02 Send this review to a friend
Top Quality  Time owned: more than 12 months
Great quality and service. Nicest quality dust covers to protect your equipment. Have ordered many over the years. Extremely happy, and will order again.
W2YX Rating: 5/5 Nov 16, 2015 12:42 Send this review to a friend
great customer service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Stan's Elite covers are really good looking and very durable, I have had several of them over the years. Taking advantage of a discounted sale he offered recently, I ordered more of them. One of which, using the manufacturer's published dimensions, turned out to be too short. I contacted him about it and sent the correct measured length. A few days later a brand new cover arrived at no charge to me, not even shipping! That's great customer service. Thanks Stan, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these covers.
VE3CNX Rating: 5/5 Nov 2, 2015 07:17 Send this review to a friend
Quality Plus!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have purchased a number of dust covers from Stan, covering different makes/models/accessories. I have found Stan to be an excellent communicator and very personable to deal with. The dust covers were shipped promptly and of excellent quality. Stitching and lettering were top notch and pricing was very competitive. I will be purchasing more from Stan and would highly recommend him to all radio enthusiasts.

N5REL Rating: 5/5 Oct 27, 2015 18:45 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently bought an FTDX5000MP to upgrade the shack and when I stumbled across I just had to get one to protect my new baby on the bench. What a great purchase that is very attractive (XYL even gave it a thumbs up) and practical for the long term. I ordered one of the Elite series and Stan had it in my mailbox in a couple of days. Highly recommended.

73 and God Bless,
Nathan N5REL
N4UE Rating: 5/5 Sep 16, 2015 11:18 Send this review to a friend
Excellent (as usual!)  Time owned: more than 12 months
I just received another set of Stan's covers for my 'new' Drake R8A and MS8 Speaker.
Stan suggested Black and they are just beautiful.
Easiest seller I have ever dealt with. Unbeatable value....