Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by W6ON
Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Reviews: 227 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20 - 75 depending on make,model,
Description: Stan Clewett W6ON, maker of custom, handmade dust covers for ALL your electronics equipment. I offer a very wide variety of materials, colors, and prices to keep your equipment looking and working like new for years to come. Please visit my website listed below for pictures, prices, and information on all the fine products I offer. Including the world's BEST covers...my Elite covers. 73, Stan.
More info: http://www.radiodustcovers.com

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by W6ON.

N4UE Rating: 5/5 Mar 7, 2016 12:32 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely fantastic!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I just received yet another radio/speaker set from Stan. Not only are the covers perfect (as always), Stan has got to be the easiest person to deal with I have ever encountered.
I just tell him what I have and desire. He sends an invoice immediately. I pay and in a couple of days, the set shows up!
I'm still amazed!!!!

ron
N4UE

N8FZ Rating: 5/5 Mar 6, 2016 16:26 Send this review to a friend
The Very Best!  Time owned: more than 12 months
So you just spent $2000.00 on a new HF rig for the shack. It is your prized rig. Why on earth would you NOT get one of Stan's custom covers?

These dust covers are the very best quality and craftsmanship you will find anywhere and are worth every penny and then some. Keep up the good work Stan and I will be ordering again very soon!

NA1VT Rating: 5/5 Jan 12, 2016 04:40 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service and value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered one for my FTDX3000 and wanted some slight modifications in the cover and logo. No problem! Everything done right and fast.

W3UT Rating: 5/5 Nov 21, 2015 09:02 Send this review to a friend
Top Quality  Time owned: more than 12 months
Great quality and service. Nicest quality dust covers to protect your equipment. Have ordered many over the years. Extremely happy, and will order again.

W2YX Rating: 5/5 Nov 16, 2015 12:42 Send this review to a friend
great customer service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Stan's Elite covers are really good looking and very durable, I have had several of them over the years. Taking advantage of a discounted sale he offered recently, I ordered more of them. One of which, using the manufacturer's published dimensions, turned out to be too short. I contacted him about it and sent the correct measured length. A few days later a brand new cover arrived at no charge to me, not even shipping! That's great customer service. Thanks Stan, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these covers.

VE3CNX Rating: 5/5 Nov 2, 2015 07:17 Send this review to a friend
Quality Plus!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have purchased a number of dust covers from Stan, covering different makes/models/accessories. I have found Stan to be an excellent communicator and very personable to deal with. The dust covers were shipped promptly and of excellent quality. Stitching and lettering were top notch and pricing was very competitive. I will be purchasing more from Stan and would highly recommend him to all radio enthusiasts.

N5REL Rating: 5/5 Oct 27, 2015 18:45 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently bought an FTDX5000MP to upgrade the shack and when I stumbled across www.radiodustcovers.com I just had to get one to protect my new baby on the bench. What a great purchase that is very attractive (XYL even gave it a thumbs up) and practical for the long term. I ordered one of the Elite series and Stan had it in my mailbox in a couple of days. Highly recommended.

73 and God Bless,
Nathan N5REL

N4UE Rating: 5/5 Sep 16, 2015 11:18 Send this review to a friend
Excellent (as usual!)  Time owned: more than 12 months
I just received another set of Stan's covers for my 'new' Drake R8A and MS8 Speaker.
Stan suggested Black and they are just beautiful.
Easiest seller I have ever dealt with. Unbeatable value....

ron

K0JS Rating: 5/5 Sep 8, 2015 19:30 Send this review to a friend
Elite cover for desk top speaker.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was our 3rd Elite cover creation from Stan. Consistent high quality. Very easy to do business with him.
Check out his prices, if you have not done so recently.

W1REN Rating: 5/5 Sep 3, 2015 05:48 Send this review to a friend
Done it Again!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Had Stan make a custom vinyl cover for my TS-590 to my specific if not finicky request back in April (see review below). So, when I recently acquired a discontinued but mint condition Peavey guitar amp., I of course immediately thought of Stan to satisfy my desire to keep it looking mint. As usual, I had very particular thoughts in mind as to specification for the cover. Because the amp will primarily stay right where it is in my den, the cover had to have an open back so as to slip over the amp from the front. It had to have a cut-out slot in the top for the carry handle should I decide to tote it anywhere. It had to have a specific and genuine looking "Peavey" logo in a particular color on the front. It had to be black vinyl. And although it was to have an open back, which would make it difficult for it to fit snug, it had to fit perfectly! I thought to myself; "This order request will no doubt invoke some less than friendly thoughts toward me for sure". But, Stan being who he is was well up to the challenge, even after initially confusing him with my wacky descriptions! Received the cover yesterday in a well cushioned, undamaged package. Needless to say, the cover is of the utmost quality and exactly what I wanted. Looks just the way I pictured and fits perfectly! Another home run from Stan! At this rate I'm gonna' have to put him on speed dial!

Ren (W1REN)