Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by W6ON
Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Reviews: 205 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20 - 75 depending on make,model,
Description: Stan Clewett W6ON, maker of custom, handmade dust covers for ALL your electronics equipment. I offer a very wide variety of materials, colors, and prices to keep your equipment looking and working like new for years to come. Please visit my website listed below for pictures, prices, and information on all the fine products I offer. Including the world's BEST covers...my Elite covers. 73, Stan.
More info: http://www.radiodustcovers.com

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by W6ON.

KG7HZT Rating: 5/5 Feb 14, 2015 19:25 Send this review to a friend
Looks great in the shack!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased the black vinyl cover for an IC-7600. Looks great and the service was FAST! Highly recommended!

KB1NO Rating: 5/5 Feb 4, 2015 18:33 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Product!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered a vinyl/felt cover for my TS-590S with Kenwood Logo. At my request, Stan added a "slot" on the front to clear the mic and headphone cables.
That way I don't have to disconnect when I apply the cover.
Construction quality is great, and it fits like a glove.
I'm planning to order more for other rigs.

KK7XE Rating: 5/5 Jan 28, 2015 19:47 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received my dust cover for my FT-950. Beautiful product, quality craftsmanship and looks great on the desk while keeping my radio dust free. Have always covered my gear. Perhaps a bit anal but for the money we spend it's nice to take care of what we have. Thank you Stan, I appreciate what you do.

K4TK Rating: 5/5 Jan 13, 2015 21:02 Send this review to a friend
excellent product!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Love the product. I bought 6 of the covers for various gear I have. One item, an OLD MFJ-962C tuner....was at least 20 years old. The cover for that item came in and was just a bit short. I have no doubt that over the years, MFJ may well have slightly changed dimensions on that old tuner. When I emailed W6ON, he said no problem....I gave him the dimensions...and he made me ANOTHER cover at no charge. The second one fit like a glove. All the other covers fit perfectly. I like the flap in the back that covers cables/connections. All the covers look fantastic (I got my call sign on mine in addition to the brand and model)...he was quick...and courteous and professional. Fantastic Customer Service. I give W6ON and the product thumbs up!

KB4BJM Rating: 5/5 Jan 12, 2015 08:41 Send this review to a friend
Stan does it again!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received my dust cover for my Palstar HF-Auto and it fits perfectly. Every time that I order from Stan...100% happy with the results. Thanks Stan

K7MAT Rating: 5/5 Jan 7, 2015 19:08 Send this review to a friend
Perfect Fit on Yaesu FT-897d  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent all around! Stan was easy to communicate with and answered my questions immediately. Cover is well made and a perfect fit. He also customized the cover to also fit over the autotuner.

K1ZW Rating: 5/5 Sep 21, 2014 09:14 Send this review to a friend
OUTSTANDING  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered an elite cover for my alpha 9500. The cover looks so nice I almost don't want to take it off the amp to operate. The service and quality from Stan is outstanding. Thanks Stan 73 Larry K1ZW

HARDEDGE Rating: 5/5 Sep 17, 2014 16:43 Send this review to a friend
He's got me covered!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
The first batch for my Swans was excellent. (Felt.) The second batch for my FT301's was awesome. (Vinyl.) Now I'm going back for Kenwood covers. Yee-haw!

W4CNA Rating: 5/5 Sep 16, 2014 09:00 Send this review to a friend
Superb cover!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I wanted a cover for my Kenwood TS-820S and told Stan that I wanted a gray one with black lettering. He got it to me within a week, and let me tell you, the workmanship is superb! The cover fits perfectly and the stitching looks wonderful. It really makes the old rig look great. Stan IS the man!

KC4ZGK Rating: 5/5 Sep 14, 2014 17:36 Send this review to a friend
Very nice!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is my second, awesome service and awesome product.