Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by W6ON
Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Reviews: 238 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20 - 75 depending on make,model,
Description: Stan Clewett W6ON, maker of custom, handmade dust covers for ALL your electronics equipment. I offer a very wide variety of materials, colors, and prices to keep your equipment looking and working like new for years to come. Please visit my website listed below for pictures, prices, and information on all the fine products I offer. Including the world's BEST covers...my Elite covers. 73, Stan.
More info: http://www.radiodustcovers.com

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by W6ON.

K1OE Rating: 5/5 Sep 20, 2016 19:08 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality and Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Hi everybody!
I found radiodustcovers.com on eHam. I didn't need a radio dust cover but t recently asked Stan if he could make a dust cover for a piece of music equipment that I bought. I emailed him over Labor Day weekend. He responded INSTANTLY! We emailed back and forth. Stan was great about taking my direction and offering suggestions. We quickly finalized details of the cover I wanted. He manufactured the dust cover right away and got it to me via Express Mail. I took it out of the box, put it over the equipment and concluded: It looks GREAT!!!!! Best quality, Great service. Stan really cares. He will do a great job for you... whatever you need! Thank you Stan! Sincerely, John k1oe

KA4KOE Rating: 5/5 Aug 15, 2016 17:07 Send this review to a friend
Nice   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received my cover from Stan. It looks great!

K3SRO Rating: 5/5 May 16, 2016 11:41 Send this review to a friend
Great products with wonderful service and response time  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have bought at least 7 dust covers from Stan, W6ON, the past several years. Most of them have been black vinyl with felt lining. Stan always does a great job. He accommodates any special needs or requirements that you may need to make each and every dust cover custom for the buyer. His response time to any questions is fantastic; turn a round time for his covers is very timely. If you are looking for a quality product at a reasonable price, Stan is your guy. Having a quality dust cover to protect your ham gear is "priceless" just like your Master Card.

N4DC Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2016 18:03 Send this review to a friend
Excellent workmanship and customer service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought two of Stan's basic covers for my Icom and Yaesu radios. The fit was perfect and he got them to me in less than 10 days. I would buy from him again in a heartbeat.

DL5RDP Rating: 5/5 Apr 27, 2016 07:05 Send this review to a friend
Perfect covers  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received my dustcovers today.
Very fast shipment from CA to Bavaria, proper customs declarations.
I am really happy with the dust covers, the Logo stitching is excellent.

An eye catcher for the old vintage radios.
Thanks Stan.

73s
Bernie

9K2FM Rating: 5/5 Apr 21, 2016 06:19 Send this review to a friend
Great Cover  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Great cover keep the radio out of dust
I use many of them in my station
Stan great guy and fast shipping
will buy again ...

Thanks Stan

Ayesh - 9K2FM

G0UUT Rating: 5/5 Apr 21, 2016 01:05 Send this review to a friend
fantastic   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
top notch this cover made by pro and the service is great
nice guy will buy again
elan

N4UE Rating: 5/5 Apr 20, 2016 13:26 Send this review to a friend
Another home run  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received my blue covers from Stan for my new IC-7300 and SP-33 speaker.
Top notch as usual. Heck, I don't even have the speaker yet, they are backordered.
Awesome guy to deal with. Don't know how he does it, but keep it going, Stan!

ron
N4UE

W8YV Rating: 5/5 Mar 19, 2016 05:54 Send this review to a friend
EXCELLENT QUALITY  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I ordered covers for an AL-80B and a Yaesu FT-991 which was not yet listed on product list. Both arrived very quickly and I was very pleased with the professional looking quality. I will order from Stan again without any hesitation.

N7JET Rating: 5/5 Mar 11, 2016 07:59 Send this review to a friend
Custom Vinyl Cover  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I emailed Stan with instructions about the material, size, and embroidery that I wanted and told him to use his judgement on how big to make the letters.

The cover arrived quickly and is perfect. Exactly what I envisioned.

Thanks Stan!