Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by W6ON
Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Reviews: 189 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20 - 75 depending on make,model,
Description: Custom Felt Dust Covers with Logos

Stan Clewett W6ON (former KF6IKC) bought the cover business from Stan & Becky. We have a website up now and are taking orders. We will strive to follow in the foot steps of Stan and Becky with our main focus being our customers and producing a quality product. Feel free to contact us and hope to make you one of our new customers. Take care, Stan

More info: http://www.radiodustcovers.com

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by W6ON.

WA2EEW Rating: 5/5 Jan 23, 2014 09:11 Send this review to a friend
FANTASTIC COVER!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
For years I have been covering my rigs with towels and cloths. Recently I have been rearranging and adding to my station and ordered the covers for all my equipment. With in a week of ordering they were on my rigs, I ask myself why didn't I do this years ago?
Quality, fit, apperance all a A+ what more can one say or ask for?
Thank you for the excellet covers.

W7AV Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2014 16:44 Send this review to a friend
Perfect  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent quality, care to detail. A minimal investment to protect something so costly (rig). I'm very pleased with the 6 just received. Thank You

K4ANT Rating: 5/5 Dec 30, 2013 16:51 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Product and Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received my first three covers for my equipment. The material is a high quality felt with excellent embroidery.
A +5 in my book!
Thanks Stan!

WZ1U Rating: 5/5 Dec 12, 2013 15:54 Send this review to a friend
Get the Elite covers !  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
The old saying is " You get what you pay for " ...The Elite covers are the best and the quality and communication with Stan makes it very easy to purchase. So take the towel, newspaper or plastic bag off your radios and buy the best money can buy the Elite covers from Stan......

N8YN Rating: 5/5 Nov 26, 2013 17:27 Send this review to a friend
STAN THE MAN  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
STAN THE MAN THE "COVER MAN".....174 reviews of 5/5 could not be wrong...make it 175....I just received 3 and I just love them.....very attractive looking and well made. Thanks Stan for the high quality covers. I will definitely come to you whenever I need some more.

AB3IY Rating: 5/5 Oct 18, 2013 15:58 Send this review to a friend
Wow  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered a ten tec orion II , and an omni Vll elite covers. The only thing I can say is awesome. Richard AB3IY

W4AJM Rating: 5/5 Oct 7, 2013 17:57 Send this review to a friend
Great Dust Cover!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a black vinyl dust cover for my Ten-Tec Omni VII. I found that it fits my transceiver perfectly, even with the Ten-Tec Model 310 cooling fan that I added and the various cables and connectors that are attached to the rear of the rig. The white “Omni VII” lettering and Ten-Tec logo on the front is a very nice touch and makes it a classy dust cover. Stan delivers a high quality product at a very fair price. If you order one for your gear, I know you won't be disappointed.

VK3OJ Rating: 5/5 Sep 20, 2013 19:49 Send this review to a friend
An Excellent Addition to the Shack  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
For years I had been covering my equipment with towels and sheets of plastic. I had read about Stan’s dust covers and decided to purchase a series to cover my equipment.
Emailing Stan was a pleasure, he was very responsive and was happy to answer any query. The covers arrived in a very timely manner and "wow!!" was I happy when I opened the package.
Stan produces a very high quality product, the logo embroidery is first class, the fit is spot on. These luxury items certainly compliment the shack and just as important protect expensive gear.
I have no hesitation in recommending the Elite covers ... congratulations Stan on a truly great quality product.

M0SAY Rating: 5/5 Sep 19, 2013 19:52 Send this review to a friend
dust cover  Time owned: more than 12 months
well i have had 4 dust covers from stan i am in the uk and ordering is simple great covers and very well made if you need a dust cover for your rig stan is the best keep up the good work stan

david m0say

W4FID Rating: 5/5 Jul 25, 2013 02:53 Send this review to a friend
Stan is the best  Time owned: more than 12 months
Currently I have Stan's covers for my KWM-2A, 30L-1, 516F-2, IC-746PRO, AL-811H, and Heathkit scopes for both stations. In the past I have had covers for my MFJ QRP station, TenTec Omni, and a previous KWM-2A. Every one of them is a perfect fit and truly fine workmanship with a beautiful logo. Every one of them has stood up well -- maintained their nice embroidery and kept their shape. Every one of them came quickly and exactly as promised. Stan is the standard for ham radio as it should be and integrity which is all too rare these days. The only other cover I ever had was for my 746PRO that I got as a gift and came from "brand X". I threw it out and got one from Stan.