Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by W6ON
Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Reviews: 242 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20 - 75 depending on make,model,
Description: Stan Clewett W6ON, maker of custom, handmade dust covers for ALL your electronics equipment. I offer a very wide variety of materials, colors, and prices to keep your equipment looking and working like new for years to come. Please visit my website listed below for pictures, prices, and information on all the fine products I offer. Including the world's BEST covers...my Elite covers. 73, Stan.
More info: http://www.radiodustcovers.com

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by W6ON.

9K2FM Rating: 5/5 Apr 21, 2016 06:19 Send this review to a friend
Great Cover  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Great cover keep the radio out of dust
I use many of them in my station
Stan great guy and fast shipping
will buy again ...

Thanks Stan

Ayesh - 9K2FM

G0UUT Rating: 5/5 Apr 21, 2016 01:05 Send this review to a friend
fantastic   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
top notch this cover made by pro and the service is great
nice guy will buy again
elan

N4UE Rating: 5/5 Apr 20, 2016 13:26 Send this review to a friend
Another home run  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received my blue covers from Stan for my new IC-7300 and SP-33 speaker.
Top notch as usual. Heck, I don't even have the speaker yet, they are backordered.
Awesome guy to deal with. Don't know how he does it, but keep it going, Stan!

ron
N4UE

W8YV Rating: 5/5 Mar 19, 2016 05:54 Send this review to a friend
EXCELLENT QUALITY  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I ordered covers for an AL-80B and a Yaesu FT-991 which was not yet listed on product list. Both arrived very quickly and I was very pleased with the professional looking quality. I will order from Stan again without any hesitation.

N7JET Rating: 5/5 Mar 11, 2016 07:59 Send this review to a friend
Custom Vinyl Cover  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I emailed Stan with instructions about the material, size, and embroidery that I wanted and told him to use his judgement on how big to make the letters.

The cover arrived quickly and is perfect. Exactly what I envisioned.

Thanks Stan!

K9MHZ Rating: 5/5 Mar 9, 2016 18:35 Send this review to a friend
Great!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A great experience! The dust cover looks fabulous, and it was here very quickly.

N4UE Rating: 5/5 Mar 7, 2016 12:32 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely fantastic!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I just received yet another radio/speaker set from Stan. Not only are the covers perfect (as always), Stan has got to be the easiest person to deal with I have ever encountered.
I just tell him what I have and desire. He sends an invoice immediately. I pay and in a couple of days, the set shows up!
I'm still amazed!!!!

ron
N4UE

N8FZ Rating: 5/5 Mar 6, 2016 16:26 Send this review to a friend
The Very Best!  Time owned: more than 12 months
So you just spent $2000.00 on a new HF rig for the shack. It is your prized rig. Why on earth would you NOT get one of Stan's custom covers?

These dust covers are the very best quality and craftsmanship you will find anywhere and are worth every penny and then some. Keep up the good work Stan and I will be ordering again very soon!

NA1VT Rating: 5/5 Jan 12, 2016 04:40 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service and value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered one for my FTDX3000 and wanted some slight modifications in the cover and logo. No problem! Everything done right and fast.

W3UT Rating: 5/5 Nov 21, 2015 09:02 Send this review to a friend
Top Quality  Time owned: more than 12 months
Great quality and service. Nicest quality dust covers to protect your equipment. Have ordered many over the years. Extremely happy, and will order again.