Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | GHD GH-GN507 Paddles Help

Reviews Summary for GHD GH-GN507 Paddles
GHD GH-GN507 Paddles Reviews: 5 Average rating: 4.6/5 MSRP: $$190 USD
Description: Chrome iambic paddles made in Japan by GHD.
More info: http://www.morsex.com/ghd

You can write your own review of the GHD GH-GN507 Paddles.

TOPPER Rating: 3/5 Jul 21, 2009 23:56 Send this review to a friend
sent it back  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought the kit version (painted base, not chrome) Grinding marks were visable through the paint. The center stop is square, not round as it should be. Adjustment was tricky, for $150. I expected better.

AC2K Rating: 5/5 Jul 5, 2004 23:21 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Paddle!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have had my GHD GH-GN507 paddle since February. A great joy to operate with. Took some time to get the adjusments to my liking after having used a Bencher for several years. But after a few weeks of playing around with it, it settled into perfect adjustment. If you are looking for a quality engineered, smooth operating paddle, look at this one before making a decision.

DL6XAZ Rating: 5/5 Jul 4, 2004 05:10 Send this review to a friend
excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It took exactly 5 days between order by e-mail and receiving the parcel by Fedex! Service could not be better or quicker. - The paddle is very good; I preferred the mechanical contacts anyway as I had used an ETM-4 during 25y and also own a Palm Paddle. I need hearing and feeling what I do... Quality and finish are faultless, the touch is what I wanted, and although having paused quite some months with cw traffic, after minimally adjusting the key, I felt immediately familiar with this piece of equipment at my usual speed of 22-25 wpm.
Can fully recommend this paddle.
vy73 Fred DL6XAZ

W7DUD Rating: 5/5 Mar 15, 2004 23:53 Send this review to a friend
What a great paddle  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I have had this paddle for about 6 months now. When I first got it, I could not get it adjusted for a small paddle movement, so I put it away.

I got it out again, a couple of months ago. After about 15 minutes, working with it, it is an absolute joy to use. Light touch. Small paddle movement, and no contacts to corrode.

The Chrome finish is spectacular.

KG9HV Rating: 5/5 Feb 28, 2003 01:37 Send this review to a friend
Very sweet paddles  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had been looking at the GHD paddles for
some time and finally got off the fence and ordered them from Marshall at MorseX. Marshall
said they were an excellent key and he was right.
The chrome is perfect and the action is great and
can be set very close. It is a piece of art and
is as nice to look at as they are to operate.
I originally ordered the GN-307 paddles, but they
were unavailable due to previous orders. Marshall
suggested the GN507 and I'm glad he did. He stayed in constant contact via email and even called the house..now that's the way to treat customers..
You can't go wrong with the GHD's and MorseX.
John Schanlaub KG9HV