Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Logging | DXLab by AA6YQ Help

Reviews Summary for DXLab by AA6YQ
DXLab by AA6YQ Reviews: 138 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $Free
Description: Integrated suite of programs for logging and station management
More info: http://www.dxlabsuite.com

You can write your own review of the DXLab by AA6YQ.

KN3A Rating: 5/5 Oct 1, 2014 19:20 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been using DXLab Suites going on 2 years now after many promises of the paid HRD that I bought being nothing better than what I had for free. I installed and learned how to use the programs in the DXLab Suites and never looked back. There's no fee involved, and Dave is a fantastic guy to work with. He's always right there when you need help and always fixes things on a timely basis and always upgrading with new and improved features. There is a learning curve but you will get lots of friendly help on the Yahoo reflector and you'll be all set and running in no time. After contests, DxKeeper easily imports my log files I export from N1MM+. Highly recommended!

K9FN Rating: 5/5 May 13, 2014 02:54 Send this review to a friend
A fantastic tool  Time owned: more than 12 months
DXLab is a tool. It helps me enjoy this wonderful hobby, by doing everything I want from logging software, and more. Whether it is my rig, my paddle, or my choice of software, I want the tools in my shack to be able to perform beyond the level to which I am able to push them. That way, as I grow, and demand more of them, they don't hold me back. Some have commented that there is quite a learning curve. That is true, but you don't have to learn it all at once, and the reward is very high if you are willing to put in some time and take advantage of the resources available.

NN4F Rating: 5/5 May 7, 2014 15:56 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have only recently switched to DXlab from the FREE HRD, I wish I had switched years ago, the log is fantastic, commander is great with its user defined radio controls, which are very easy to setup, spotcollector runs great also...

Had a few issues importing my log, only due to an error in the way HRD exported any qso's with no gridsquare, Dave answered my questions within a few hours via the support group on yahoo...all now works like it should...

W1TJL Rating: 5/5 May 7, 2014 13:21 Send this review to a friend
Amazing flexibility!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been using DXLab for several years now and love it. Keeps track of all my QSOs and awards, has spotting services and nearly all the other things you could wish for in a logging program. I am an avid (rabid) contestor and do most of that in N1MM but when the contest is over all my QSOs go into DXLabs and LOTW and eQSL get updated with that data.

Absolutely wonderful!

73, W1TJL

AC9GK Rating: 5/5 May 7, 2014 11:41 Send this review to a friend
Great Deal!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have tried other programs and say each do what they claim. But my favorite has become DXLab. It does the same thing and much much more. Dave has outstanding support. When Dave is given suggestions and it would benefit the majority he changes the program to benefit everyone and at no charge. I will admit it has taken awhile to learn everything, and I am still learning. Thanks DXLabs and Dave.

AB8AA Rating: 5/5 May 7, 2014 11:35 Send this review to a friend
Great package  Time owned: more than 12 months
Have been a long time user of DXLab programs. I recommend it to anyone that asks about an electronic logging programs. I was an early user of HRD with not good results. The support is top of the line. I think it is the best out there and it is free.

N1KDO Rating: 5/5 Mar 14, 2014 15:45 Send this review to a friend
really good, try it  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've tried other programs, some more "deluxe" than others. DXLab Suite simply blows them away. It includes a logger ("DX Keeper"), a rig control program ("Commander") a spot searcher ("Spot Collector"), propagation viewer, QSL card helper, digi-modes, etc. It is optimized for the DXer. The support is as good as I've seen, the author, AA6YQ, personally responds to user issues on the mailing list, and often implements user suggested features. I learned about DXLab at a ham club meeting, and I am glad I followed up and installed it. Recommended.

SM5CNQ Rating: 5/5 Mar 14, 2014 00:14 Send this review to a friend
Best in the world  Time owned: more than 12 months
Great software I have been using more than 5 years.
Good work Dave.
73's

AB8AA Rating: 5/5 Mar 13, 2014 16:19 Send this review to a friend
Great software  Time owned: more than 12 months
As a long time user of DXLabs software suite of programs. All I can say is it is the best thing out there. Having tried the others, this is the best. I would pay for this one if for no other reason than the excellent support you get. Great Job Dave.
AB8AA