Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Logging | DXLab by AA6YQ Help

Reviews Summary for DXLab by AA6YQ
DXLab by AA6YQ Reviews: 135 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $Free
Description: Integrated suite of programs for logging and station management
More info: http://www.dxlabsuite.com

You can write your own review of the DXLab by AA6YQ.

W1TJL Rating: 5/5 May 7, 2014 13:21 Send this review to a friend
Amazing flexibility!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been using DXLab for several years now and love it. Keeps track of all my QSOs and awards, has spotting services and nearly all the other things you could wish for in a logging program. I am an avid (rabid) contestor and do most of that in N1MM but when the contest is over all my QSOs go into DXLabs and LOTW and eQSL get updated with that data.

Absolutely wonderful!

73, W1TJL

AC9GK Rating: 5/5 May 7, 2014 11:41 Send this review to a friend
Great Deal!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have tried other programs and say each do what they claim. But my favorite has become DXLab. It does the same thing and much much more. Dave has outstanding support. When Dave is given suggestions and it would benefit the majority he changes the program to benefit everyone and at no charge. I will admit it has taken awhile to learn everything, and I am still learning. Thanks DXLabs and Dave.

AB8AA Rating: 5/5 May 7, 2014 11:35 Send this review to a friend
Great package  Time owned: more than 12 months
Have been a long time user of DXLab programs. I recommend it to anyone that asks about an electronic logging programs. I was an early user of HRD with not good results. The support is top of the line. I think it is the best out there and it is free.

N1KDO Rating: 5/5 Mar 14, 2014 15:45 Send this review to a friend
really good, try it  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've tried other programs, some more "deluxe" than others. DXLab Suite simply blows them away. It includes a logger ("DX Keeper"), a rig control program ("Commander") a spot searcher ("Spot Collector"), propagation viewer, QSL card helper, digi-modes, etc. It is optimized for the DXer. The support is as good as I've seen, the author, AA6YQ, personally responds to user issues on the mailing list, and often implements user suggested features. I learned about DXLab at a ham club meeting, and I am glad I followed up and installed it. Recommended.

SM5CNQ Rating: 5/5 Mar 14, 2014 00:14 Send this review to a friend
Best in the world  Time owned: more than 12 months
Great software I have been using more than 5 years.
Good work Dave.
73's

AB8AA Rating: 5/5 Mar 13, 2014 16:19 Send this review to a friend
Great software  Time owned: more than 12 months
As a long time user of DXLabs software suite of programs. All I can say is it is the best thing out there. Having tried the others, this is the best. I would pay for this one if for no other reason than the excellent support you get. Great Job Dave.
AB8AA

3. and Love it

You can't go wrong !!!

KB2NGK Rating: 5/5 Jan 4, 2014 12:47 Send this review to a friend
Great!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I'm going to keep it short. For a number of reasons, I have abandoned HRD 6 which I paid for, and switched to DXLab. Much better functionality, and support. Wish I had given it a fair chance prior to spending the money on HRD which looked promising a few years ago.

KM1C Rating: 5/5 Jan 3, 2014 08:56 Send this review to a friend
Has saved my DXing life!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Have now used the DXLab suite for well over one year. It has become the centerpiece of my ham shack. Incredible real-time tracking of all DX confirmations and DX needs by band and mode. Supports DXCC, VUCC, WAZ, and a multitude of other award programs. Integration with LOTW is seamless. I really enjoy the use of WinWarbler, the module that handles PSK and RTTY QSOs. All modules talk to each other, upgrades are handled very smoothly via the DXLab Launcher program. Supporting documentation is fantastic, as is info on the Yahoo Group. The spot filtering functions are superb when looking for only the elusive "new ones". Having said all of this, I am probably only tapping into about 25% of the power of the overall program. I learn something new about it almost every day, and it is fun! Dave, AA6YQ, will not accept any contributions for this great software. You can, however, make contributions to charitable organizations on his behalf. My choice is St.Judes Childrens Research Hospital. This is a nice way to thank Dave for his efforts while also helping those in need. 73 and see you in the pileups! de Bill KM1C

AG1T Rating: 5/5 Jan 2, 2014 10:48 Send this review to a friend
Finally a suite of ham software that works well!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have hunted long and hard for a windows replacement for an old piece of logger software that no longer runs on current versions of windows. I wanted an integrated suite that did many things in a manor that was pleasing to my eyes and easy to work with. I tried and paid for two other so called suites (Cost around $200). I was very displeased. They did not work or did not have the functionality I needed.

DXLabs has what I needed. With LoTW, eQSL, and ClubLog integrated (and tracked!). It fits the bill well. The support is awesome. I usually get a reply to my query in hours not days. It has multi-monitor support. It works with my favorite DX cluster. It alarms for me, it emails me.

I would pay double what I paid for the last to spota suites for DXLabs and still would feel I am cheating the author. He does not accept a dime for his efforts.

Excellent software!