Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | The RF Connection Help

Reviews Summary for The RF Connection
The RF Connection Reviews: 25 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Coaxial cable, connectors, etc.
More info: http://www.therfc.com/

You can write your own review of the The RF Connection.

K9WN Rating: 5/5 Jul 12, 2014 14:09 Send this review to a friend
RG-11U coax  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
AWESOME!! Ordered coax on Wednesday, received it on Saturday. Joel even took time to answer a couple questions via e-mail. Did I mention AWESOME!!!????

W3LMW Rating: 5/5 May 3, 2012 13:27 Send this review to a friend
The Oracle of RF Connectors  Time owned: more than 12 months
The RF Connection is close to my home and office, so I've been to their "world headquarters" many times. The store is a well-organized mess that is like a mini-hamfest in itself.

I can safely say that no one knows RF connectors like Joel. He knows the history of every major manufacturer's line of RF connectors and cable like no one else. Even if you have some oddball cable that needs some oddball connector, Joel knows the solution.

And for the common components, they're in stock at a fair price.

NJ3U Rating: 5/5 Dec 21, 2011 16:21 Send this review to a friend
Amazing Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I was amazed today to see Fedex arrive with my order from Joel @ RFConnections. I had just placed the order yesterday afternoon ! Joel was helping me out with a new antenna install that is giving me common mode feedback issues and when we finished the call, he said I'll get the guys working on it right away.
150 feet of Belden 9914, 100 feet of rotator cable, connectors, ferrites WOW. I never expected to see it the next day without paying for express ship services.
Bottom line, Joel is a great guy. His team works hard to please and this is proof positive.

For coax,cable and your other HAM needs, give these guys a call.

W3PO Rating: 5/5 Oct 24, 2011 02:48 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I live in Maryland and do business with Joel and "the boys" during hamfests or at their shop in Gaithersburg.The service is great and Joel and his crew are always friendly.
This is my one stop antenna shop

N5YM Rating: 5/5 May 21, 2011 20:42 Send this review to a friend
Great Service - Again  Time owned: more than 12 months
I just received another order from The RF Connectors today. They shipped my order in record time -- in the middle of the Dayton Hamvention nonetheless. I've done business with them several times over the past few years, both on-line and by telephone, and they always provide superior service. Their products are good quality, their prices are reasonable, they offer a large selection, and they provide great service.

WH7W Rating: 5/5 May 21, 2011 15:43 Send this review to a friend
Personalized super fast service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Needed cable/connectors in a hurry. Joel took order over phone, made suggestions, and rocketed my order out to Hawaii even when they were preparing to pack up for Dayton. I was recommended to RFC by Jay at Array Solutions. Saved me a lot of headache.

Quality of rotor cable and hardline connectors is excellent. Highly recommended.

N2KI Rating: 4/5 Sep 23, 2010 04:19 Send this review to a friend
Image Slightly Tarnished  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have done business with RF Connection for years. Recently I placed an order and much to my surprise, there was an unauthorized substitution of product. When I called to inquire, they seemed to want to justify the substitution. When I place an order for an Amphenol product, I expect Amphenol to be delivered, I explained. The answer was that these particular pieces were at a better price. I said, I have no problem paying the higher price for Amphenols product. That would be as if I went into a Mercedes dealership, placed an order for a 500 series and then they deliver a Cadillac. Makes sense?

Anyway, this probably was all in the best interest, however, just make sure you tell them "no substitutions" on your order. I will still do business with them however, in the future I will be certain to remind them of that when placing my order.

W2FXG Rating: 5/5 Sep 14, 2009 07:18 Send this review to a friend
Beyond good service  Time owned: more than 12 months
These guys are always helpful, always patient.

The era of the boutique dealer / vendor is not over, the folks at The RFC, Elk Antennas, Par Electronics, Byonics, etc. give exceptional service and continue to serve the amateur community with distinction.

N4UE Rating: 5/5 Apr 16, 2009 12:46 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Joel at RFC is one of the 'good guys'. I recently ordered some large egg insulators. Great quality, and inexpensive.
He will be getting more of my business!

ron
N4UE

VE9TS Rating: 5/5 Apr 16, 2009 07:56 Send this review to a friend
Always positive  Time owned: months
They have a good selection to choose from and they are always helpful and friendly. I'll place orders with them again.

Mark