Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | The RF Connection Help

Reviews Summary for The RF Connection
The RF Connection Reviews: 28 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Coaxial cable, connectors, etc.
More info: http://www.therfc.com/

You can write your own review of the The RF Connection.

W2FXG Rating: 5/5 Sep 14, 2009 07:18 Send this review to a friend
Beyond good service  Time owned: more than 12 months
These guys are always helpful, always patient.

The era of the boutique dealer / vendor is not over, the folks at The RFC, Elk Antennas, Par Electronics, Byonics, etc. give exceptional service and continue to serve the amateur community with distinction.

N4UE Rating: 5/5 Apr 16, 2009 12:46 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Joel at RFC is one of the 'good guys'. I recently ordered some large egg insulators. Great quality, and inexpensive.
He will be getting more of my business!

ron
N4UE

VE9TS Rating: 5/5 Apr 16, 2009 07:56 Send this review to a friend
Always positive  Time owned: months
They have a good selection to choose from and they are always helpful and friendly. I'll place orders with them again.

Mark

WB3DDF Rating: 5/5 Feb 6, 2009 11:04 Send this review to a friend
Good Inventory and Prices  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It seems like I have been to RF Connections many times in the last several weeks buying coax and connectors for my re-entry in ham radio after being away for 18 years. I am fortunate to work only 3 miles from RF Connections so I make this my lunchtime stop. He has a good inventory and they are very friendly.

K2MK Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2008 14:21 Send this review to a friend
Good price, quick delivery  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Iím in the process of installing a reversible Beverage receiving antenna using components from DX Engineering. The version I decided to install requires 360 feet of 450 ohm ladder line. I shopped around and RF Connection had the best price. I ordered it on Wednesday, had it on Thursday, and ran it between the trees on Friday. Thatís excellent service. I will definitely use them again.

N3WT Rating: 5/5 Aug 20, 2008 06:52 Send this review to a friend
friendly , helpful, good stock  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I am lucky to live within 30 miles, so drove to his shop in Gaithersburg, MD. Very well stocked place and messy too, just right, I loved it. Joel is very friendly and helpful making me feel welcome. This is now my place for all wire antenna and cable needs. Joel is a fixture at many local hamfest too, good support of the local hamfest.

K1VT Rating: 5/5 Apr 27, 2008 05:06 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently ordered bulkhead connectors from the RF Connection, and needed plastic caps to protect unused ports. Although the plastic caps were not available, Joel went above and beyond and obtained these items for me. It is a pleasure to do business with the RF Connection.

G8JNJ Rating: 5/5 Nov 22, 2007 03:27 Send this review to a friend
Helpful quick service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently bought some cable for stealthy antenna construction.

Joel at RF connection was helpful, responded to my e-mails quickly and suggested different shipping options.

The goods arrived quickly and were well packed.

I would definitely buy more cable from them, the prices to the UK are good, even after payment of shipping, taxes and import duty (as the current exchange rate is very good).

Martin Ė G8JNJ http://g8jnj.webs.com/

AI4WM Rating: 5/5 Oct 29, 2007 17:22 Send this review to a friend
Great Supplier  Time owned: more than 12 months
Very knowledgeable staff. Super fast delivery. Better prices than other suppliers. Have most anything needed for antenna building, transmission lines, DC power wiring -- the red/black zip cord in heavier gages and better pricing than others -- connectors and more. What else can I say? I stumbled across this suppliers web site about a year or two ago while searching for antenna items. I never heard anyone using them. Local hams buy from a place that charges more and ships slower. I bought from The RF Connection and have not bought from anyone else since. They have great products and super service.

WA3HIC Rating: 5/5 Aug 18, 2007 01:08 Send this review to a friend
cable/connectors  Time owned: more than 12 months
Staff is well versed with the products they offer.
They "are" willing to go the extra mile when you need assistance making a selection. And, their prices are competitive. You will not be dissatisfied with their customer service.