Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | CT Camel Back Deluxe Morse Key Help

Reviews Summary for CT Camel Back Deluxe Morse Key
CT Camel Back Deluxe Morse Key Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $199.95
Description: The CT Camelback Deluxe key is mounted on a 22x10cm polished and lacquered oak base. A 1 meter (3') cord is attached, terminated in a 1/8" mini phone plug (adapter for 1/4" is included).
More info: http://www.ur5cdx.com/index.php?currency=USD&language=en

You can write your own review of the CT Camel Back Deluxe Morse Key.

KE7CIE Rating: 5/5 Feb 3, 2005 12:03 Send this review to a friend
Great Straight Key  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
S/N: 087 – Purchased from the Anthony Welsh Company. The key is rather massive and intimidating when first unwrapped. But this first impression belies the key’s great flexibility and adjustability from a light to heavy tension, small to large gap, etc. I very quickly adjusted to its size. The key is solid, weighty and does not walk around on my desktop. I feel like the “Camelback”- the structure adds a balance to the key that is hard to define, but is definitely an asset. The key does have one small area of missing plating (about ¼ inch) on the top of “camelback” which slightly mars an overall beautiful plating finish. It is a very serious and practical straight key and overall to my eye a piece of amateur radio art. I highly recommend this key.

WB2WGX Rating: 5/5 Jul 22, 2004 12:16 Send this review to a friend
CT CAMELBACK KEY  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have been using straight keys for 45 years and
always wanted a Camelback design.I purchased the
CT key from the Anthony Welsh company.It is perfectly finished and a real beauty to look at,
and has the nicest feel and balance of any key I
have ever used.I have made several contacts with
it and my arm is not tired.I have it set up with a
very small gap and very light tension,the same way
I set up my Paddles.My other straight keys are
various railroad types,J-38'S and JohnsonSpeed-X.
The only other LARGE KEY that I have is a Bowman
that will not adjust properly for a very light touch.I recommend this CT Camelback very highly
if you are a Straight Key Operator and want a
beautiful piece to look at. tnx de WB2WGX

WB2GFN Rating: 5/5 Oct 15, 2003 06:20 Send this review to a friend
Amazing Key!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have a bunch of keys;straight, paddle, semi-auto. The CT Camelback has the best feel of them all. The hardware is oversize, the knob fits the fingers, and yet it feels "lighter" than other keys, and almost as if it were "power assisted!" Also, on a flat surface, it doesn't "walk." And -- it's really something to look at.