Reviews Categories | Filters, RF: bandpass, lowpass, highpass, RFI/EMI, etc.. | I.C.E. 402x filter Help

Reviews Summary for I.C.E. 402x filter
I.C.E. 402x filter Reviews: 13 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $36
Description: Broadcast band filter
More info: http://www.iceradioproducts.com/

You can write your own review of the I.C.E. 402x filter.

M0BPQ Rating: 5/5 May 24, 2004 10:08 Send this review to a friend
Perfect  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My example of this product performs exactly as specified. Great rejection that makes several bands usable for me again. Highly recommended.

K8DIT Rating: 5/5 Dec 18, 2003 12:22 Send this review to a friend
N.I.C.E.  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought a Jupiter and found it unusable on 160 with carryover problems on all other low bands.
I.C.E. 402X spells relief. It attenuates the spikes from those 50KW firebreathers and lets you use your rig heartburn free. While the product is handy, it is not perfect. If you get one and it does not operate as it should, contact the seller who will make good on it forthwith. I have not had any problem with mine in the 2 years I have used it.

K8WDQ Rating: 5/5 Apr 26, 2003 18:45 Send this review to a friend
Did the job  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have 50kw am station about 8 miles away and a 5kw am station about 1 1/2 miles away. They were both tearing me up on 160&75M on my new argonaut V. The 402x cleared the problem up. I also had a problem using the MFJ 259 analyzer.due to the rf field from these stations.I put the filter ahead of it solved that problen also!