Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | WILLIAM J. PLUM Airmail Postage & DX Supplies Help

Reviews Summary for WILLIAM J. PLUM Airmail Postage & DX Supplies
Reviews: 46 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: DX Stamps, envelopes, and other accessories for the DXer.
12 Glenn Road
Flemington, NJ 08822-3322
Tel. (908) 788-1020
Fax (908) 782-2612
email info: plumdx@msn.com

You can write your own review of the WILLIAM J. PLUM Airmail Postage & DX Supplies.

KE5OQV Rating: 5/5 Oct 30, 2016 12:49 Send this review to a friend
Great service to hams  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used Mr. Plum for many years to provide foreign stamps and mailing envelopes. I typically enclose my QSL inside a stamped, self-addressed envelope that is inside a outer mailing envelope. I usually get a >90% return rate on my QSL cards. For the rarer entries, I get almost a 100% return rate.

Logbook of The World is easier and more impersonal but I'm from the old school. I like to look thru my old QSL cards and remember the conversations that took place. For example, I'll never forget that conversation one spring day in 2015 with Meralda,VP6MW, on Pitcairn Island; imagine talking with a descendant of the mutineers from the HMS Bounty! Or straining to hear Chak, JT1CO, thru QRM and QRN, to complete the last zone for my WAZ on 20m.

N7GLM Rating: 5/5 Mar 24, 2015 07:05 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am new to ham radio and while I don't intend to send QSL cards to every contact, I am sending at least one to every DXCC country I work.

My overseas QSL system is to include a SAE stamped with the ham's country postage. After the ARRL DX SSB contest last month I needed stamps for about 20 countries.

Bill had every one in stock and had my order shipped the day after I ordered.

Each country was packaged individually in small glassine envelopes. If it wasn't obvious from the stamp, Bill labeled the glassine with the country. Getting my mailing ready was a breeze.

Bill is easy to work with and provides A1 top-notch service. He is now my go-to person for all my future foreign stamp needs.

AA7RX Rating: 5/5 Nov 8, 2014 21:53 Send this review to a friend
Love this service!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been using Bill's postage service since I began my DXCC hunt last year. He's prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, and wonderful to work with. As a QSL card collector, his postage has helped me receive cards from most of the DX stations I've worked, and I'm well on my way to reaching my DXCC goals. I highly recommend this service to anyone interested in receiving QSL cards from DX stations.

W3QT Rating: 5/5 May 17, 2014 17:02 Send this review to a friend
Fast and dependable  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been using Bill's DX stamp service (nice email envelopes, too) for many years. His service is fantastic, and his replies are unbelievably fast. It's so convenient to have almost any stamp you'll need for QSLing at your fingertips, thanks to Bill. Want to get that DX return? This makes it really easy on the DX station. No postage hassles - fill in the card, put it in your S.A.S.E., and post it. You'll be pleased with your return rate.

K1PJR Rating: 5/5 Mar 2, 2014 04:26 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased the combo envelopes for DX QSLing. Great combo. Envelopes are perfect. Love the red and blue trim. I'm ordering the stateside combo pack along with some stamps. I always send US$ but the stamps seem like a better idea.

ND8L Rating: 5/5 May 30, 2013 13:18 Send this review to a friend
Bill is the Best !!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Bill and his fine products have helped get me to DXCC Honor Roll Mixed. There aren't a whole lot of people in business who not only do what they say they're going to do...but who actually go above and beyond.

Great service and great products.

'Nuf said?

K8TS Rating: 5/5 May 30, 2012 12:57 Send this review to a friend
WHAT MORE CAN BE SAID?  Time owned: more than 12 months
Shortly after discovering the "other guy", I hit the hit the mother lode with Bill! No hassles for the DX, great turn around time from Bill. ALWAYS an email special......Called today to refresh my account (he keeps personal accounts to get ur stamps faster), bout 3:30, he will post tomorrow and I should have by Fri/Sat, early enough to post dx card by Saturday. Service can not be matched.

N1SV Rating: 5/5 Mar 21, 2012 18:33 Send this review to a friend
Great customer service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Been using this unique service for more than 5 years years and have never had a bad experience! Bill offers great customer service and goes the extra mile to ensure you have what you need to exchange QSLs. Bill's stamp service makes it easy on DX stations to return a QSL to you. Typical QSL response time using stamps is 2-3 weeks with a significantly higher response rate. And with no green stamps to steal envelopes are less likely to be openned enroute.

W0GXA Rating: 5/5 Jan 14, 2012 18:40 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I'm getting into casual DXing after being off the air for 15 years. In reviewing web sites for how to QSL effectively, I became aware of his service. I placed my first order with him and was amazed at the ease and responsiveness to my questions. He even pointed out some last minute rate increases that occurred right after he sent my supplies... and sent make up postage within a few days. I bought both stamps and envelopes (domestic and air mail). Great products, great service. Thanks!

KO0Q Rating: 5/5 Dec 21, 2011 07:15 Send this review to a friend
Great Customer Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Called Bill Plum on Friday and received my supplies on Saturday. Great customer service and high quality envelopes.