Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | WILLIAM J. PLUM Airmail Postage & DX Supplies Help

Reviews Summary for WILLIAM J. PLUM Airmail Postage & DX Supplies
Reviews: 44 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: DX Stamps, envelopes, and other accessories for the DXer.
12 Glenn Road
Flemington, NJ 08822-3322
Tel. (908) 788-1020
Fax (908) 782-2612
email info: plumdx@msn.com

You can write your own review of the WILLIAM J. PLUM Airmail Postage & DX Supplies.

KB1KGX Rating: 5/5 Jun 29, 2010 05:53 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I found Bill's name on various websites. So being new to QSL's I sent him an email got a list the next morning. Called him the next day placed an order and had it in 2 days. Will definitely do business with Bill again. Loved the fact that all foreign postage was seperated.

W5DQ Rating: 5/5 Apr 27, 2010 15:35 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bill has some of the best prices around on QSLing supplies. I caught a special on his DX mailers and order several hundred for our DX club. Prices made everyone extremely happy. Bill is great to work with on the phone. Only thing I would see improved would be have a website but then maybe his prices might go up. In the immortal words of our current California 'governator' ... "I'll be back" to Bill.

N8AGU Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2010 09:14 Send this review to a friend
Great return rate . . .  Time owned: more than 12 months
Bill has prompt service at reasonable rates.

And the return rate on DX QSLs is very high.

K0ABC Rating: 5/5 Mar 23, 2009 15:30 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been using Bill Plum's service for years, first for SWL reception reports and now since I got my license, for DX QSLs as well. His prices are quite reasonable, and it couldn't be easier...just email Bill a list of what I need and it's out the door to me the same or next day.

He also carries a line of nesting airmail envelopes that are really handy as well...between those, Bill's foreign postage, and some inkjet mailing labels from Office Depot QSLing DX stations is a breeze, and the return rate is impressive.

K3XA Rating: 5/5 Dec 26, 2008 15:58 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Service for Years!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've dealt with Bill for years. I just periodically send him a check for credit to my account, and email my stamp and envelope orders into him and he sends them out, immediately. He provides quality, fast service at an attractive price. Bill is also a very nice person to deal with.

AA4EA Rating: 5/5 Dec 25, 2008 17:22 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Have used Bill's service for over a year now and can't say enough. Extremely pleasant to deal with and fast response. Highly recommended!

EX_AA5JG Rating: 5/5 Dec 20, 2008 22:58 Send this review to a friend
Great Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a few foreign stamps from Bill (Argentina, Bulgaria among others) and received them quickly at a good price. If you need to do direct QSLing and worried about postal theft of your green stamps, this is the way to go. Highly recommended.

AJ9C Rating: 5/5 Dec 20, 2008 05:42 Send this review to a friend
Great  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
As stated by others. Very quick and personal service.

N2WB Rating: 5/5 Dec 20, 2008 04:34 Send this review to a friend
Class A Service +  Time owned: more than 12 months
A#1
First heard of Bill at the Dayton Hamvention many years ago.
The service and response I received from Mr. Plum is 1st Class.
He provides a great service to Ham Radio.

Thanks Bill for the great service and friendship over the years!

73 Bill / N2WB (WILD BILL)

W1KMA Rating: 5/5 Dec 20, 2008 02:34 Send this review to a friend
Class A+ Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been dealing with Bill for over 1 year now. My brother W1KDA told me about Bill and I jumped right on. He provides a great service to ham radio. When you give him your list,he sends the order immediately after it is received.Your stamps are seperated for each contact, which makes it easy. He also has send/receive envelopes which makes life easier. Bill runs monthly sales which he also extends to you if you are close to the sale date.

Thanks Bill for the great service.