Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | WILLIAM J. PLUM Airmail Postage & DX Supplies Help

Reviews Summary for WILLIAM J. PLUM Airmail Postage & DX Supplies
Reviews: 46 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: DX Stamps, envelopes, and other accessories for the DXer.
12 Glenn Road
Flemington, NJ 08822-3322
Tel. (908) 788-1020
Fax (908) 782-2612
email info: plumdx@msn.com

You can write your own review of the WILLIAM J. PLUM Airmail Postage & DX Supplies.

W0FMS Rating: 5/5 Apr 21, 2011 10:34 Send this review to a friend
Great service; nice guy  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Much less expensive that the "other guy"-- better quality stuff.

European mailers are awesome. US.. well go to Wal-Mart instead (because they are not safety envelopes-- otherwise I'd recommend them)

Stamp service is good too.

William is about the nicest guy you'll ever deal with and he ships fairly (in cost) and quickly

NE4U Rating: 5/5 Oct 22, 2010 12:33 Send this review to a friend
quick turnaround and very responsive  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I heard about Bill Plum's service from another ham in my local club. I contacted Bill over email and he was able to provide me with a current price list. Purchasing DX stamps from him is a breeze--and he keeps his customers up to date on changes in international postal rates as well.

I also have purchased his QSL envelopes and have been very happy with them. The nesting envelopes make it easy to correspond with DX and domestic hams alike.

Some may thing it's old-school to do business over email and the phone, instead of a web site; however, it's quite easy to correspond this way and Bill is a master of his business. I can't imagine a world without Bill and his wonderful company!

KB1KGX Rating: 5/5 Jun 29, 2010 05:53 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I found Bill's name on various websites. So being new to QSL's I sent him an email got a list the next morning. Called him the next day placed an order and had it in 2 days. Will definitely do business with Bill again. Loved the fact that all foreign postage was seperated.

W5DQ Rating: 5/5 Apr 27, 2010 15:35 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bill has some of the best prices around on QSLing supplies. I caught a special on his DX mailers and order several hundred for our DX club. Prices made everyone extremely happy. Bill is great to work with on the phone. Only thing I would see improved would be have a website but then maybe his prices might go up. In the immortal words of our current California 'governator' ... "I'll be back" to Bill.

N8AGU Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2010 09:14 Send this review to a friend
Great return rate . . .  Time owned: more than 12 months
Bill has prompt service at reasonable rates.

And the return rate on DX QSLs is very high.

K0ABC Rating: 5/5 Mar 23, 2009 15:30 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been using Bill Plum's service for years, first for SWL reception reports and now since I got my license, for DX QSLs as well. His prices are quite reasonable, and it couldn't be easier...just email Bill a list of what I need and it's out the door to me the same or next day.

He also carries a line of nesting airmail envelopes that are really handy as well...between those, Bill's foreign postage, and some inkjet mailing labels from Office Depot QSLing DX stations is a breeze, and the return rate is impressive.

K3XA Rating: 5/5 Dec 26, 2008 15:58 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Service for Years!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've dealt with Bill for years. I just periodically send him a check for credit to my account, and email my stamp and envelope orders into him and he sends them out, immediately. He provides quality, fast service at an attractive price. Bill is also a very nice person to deal with.

AA4EA Rating: 5/5 Dec 25, 2008 17:22 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Have used Bill's service for over a year now and can't say enough. Extremely pleasant to deal with and fast response. Highly recommended!

EX_AA5JG Rating: 5/5 Dec 20, 2008 22:58 Send this review to a friend
Great Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a few foreign stamps from Bill (Argentina, Bulgaria among others) and received them quickly at a good price. If you need to do direct QSLing and worried about postal theft of your green stamps, this is the way to go. Highly recommended.

AJ9C Rating: 5/5 Dec 20, 2008 05:42 Send this review to a friend
Great  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
As stated by others. Very quick and personal service.