Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | WILLIAM J. PLUM Airmail Postage & DX Supplies Help

Reviews Summary for WILLIAM J. PLUM Airmail Postage & DX Supplies
Reviews: 46 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: DX Stamps, envelopes, and other accessories for the DXer.
12 Glenn Road
Flemington, NJ 08822-3322
Tel. (908) 788-1020
Fax (908) 782-2612
email info: plumdx@msn.com

You can write your own review of the WILLIAM J. PLUM Airmail Postage & DX Supplies.

N2WB Rating: 5/5 Dec 20, 2008 04:34 Send this review to a friend
Class A Service +  Time owned: more than 12 months
A#1
First heard of Bill at the Dayton Hamvention many years ago.
The service and response I received from Mr. Plum is 1st Class.
He provides a great service to Ham Radio.

Thanks Bill for the great service and friendship over the years!

73 Bill / N2WB (WILD BILL)

W1KMA Rating: 5/5 Dec 20, 2008 02:34 Send this review to a friend
Class A+ Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been dealing with Bill for over 1 year now. My brother W1KDA told me about Bill and I jumped right on. He provides a great service to ham radio. When you give him your list,he sends the order immediately after it is received.Your stamps are seperated for each contact, which makes it easy. He also has send/receive envelopes which makes life easier. Bill runs monthly sales which he also extends to you if you are close to the sale date.

Thanks Bill for the great service.

W2DX Rating: 5/5 Mar 6, 2008 14:26 Send this review to a friend
Great Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
E-mailed Bill on a Sunday for a price list, early next morning received a response. I called Bill the following Tuesday to place an order for envelopes, received on Thursday. Personal attention to my order and a two-day turn around time, you can't beat it. And Bill extended his February special pricing on envelopes to March for me too.

W4JJG Rating: 5/5 Feb 10, 2008 07:14 Send this review to a friend
Great Service!  Time owned: months
I was referred to Mr. Plum from a DX Mgr. The service and response I received from Mr. Plum is 1st Class. I emailed him and he responded with his products and price lists. I ordered the nesting Airmail envelopes and they are great! Mr. Plum is a pleasure to do business with.

N3VBN Rating: 5/5 Sep 21, 2007 08:14 Send this review to a friend
Super service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was referred to Bill by another reviewer here and i must say i have never had such good service ANYWHERE. Bill is always kind and helpful while on the phone. Orders usually ship same day and arrive quickly and in Excellent condition, he definitely has a long time customer here.

W5HLH Rating: 5/5 Aug 19, 2007 15:16 Send this review to a friend
Great products, prices, service!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been ordering envelopes and mint stamps from Bill for over 25 years. I've been a loyal customer because his prices and service are top notch. You will not regret being one of his customers!

N3OYO Rating: 5/5 Jun 26, 2007 08:27 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Great Service..Great system! Buy the stamps for the country the QSL card will be mailed from, and sets on Intnl Air Mail envelopes that fit inside each other, fill out your card, put the stamp (from the country it's coming back from) on the inside envelope, put both inside the outside mailer, address that to the QSL Mgr or Directee address, along with U.S. Air Mail postage...and drop it in the mail. All the "other end" has to do, is fill-out their QSL card, put it in the pre-addressed, postage pre-affixed envelope, and drop it in the mail..Beat's putting $2.00 cash in the envelopes (& hoping it doesn't get ripped off!)..I also purchased his QSL card albums..They are well made, & look great! They have designs on the outside indicating it is a QSL card album. Bill is great to do business with. I live in Maryland, and get my orders in a day or so..I just placed another order this morning!
Check him out!
73'...Tom N3ZC

K2MK Rating: 5/5 Oct 4, 2006 08:58 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service, fair price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I hadn't had a need for Airmail postage for many years. I was happy with my basic DXCC so I only QSL'd in response to QSLs received. Now I got on a kick to go after the 5BDXCC so I went back through the logs and decided to send out about 100 QSL requests. On QRZ.com an awful lot of foreign hams said that one green stamp was inadequate and many said please don't send green stamps. Bill's service was what the doctor ordered. I put an order together and had the foreign stamps and the two sizes of airmail envelopes in 2 days. What a pleasure, what great service. Now I'll jut sit back and wait for the QSLs to arrive.

AB2MH Rating: 5/5 Sep 17, 2006 09:11 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Cheaper than IRCs, more reliable than green stamps (that get "lost" or stolen) and EASY for the DX station to just write out the QSL, stuff it in the envelope and send it back to you.

Bill's service is outstanding. Only thing I wish he had a website to order directly.

N0ODK Rating: 5/5 Aug 1, 2006 07:57 Send this review to a friend
No problems at all.  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have just received my second large batch of EU envolopes (two orders about 4 years apart) that fit in eachother. The service is quick and fast with no problems.
I sent an email what I wanted with my shipping info. I called him the next day to pay and received all in couple days.
Use his products and hope he continues to do business so I have a place to buy them from, hihi.
A DXers must have.